Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Chopped some autospeedbud.

_20191219_064121.JPG
_20191219_064107.JPG

Here my beast I need to make faster, HPGxMEPH
_20191219_064044.JPG
_20191218_161214.JPG

its been 24 hrs and its still floating like a turd. i do appreciate your willingness to give me reassurance, but i was waiting to hear from the mephisto gang to find out the age of these double grape seeds :)
generally, floaters end up being turds, sadly..maybe they can send me a replacement or something? dunno.. :help:
I'm just catching up on threads so this is probably addressed down the road. I drop seeds in dist. with a few drops kelp. Not knowing any different, if after 24hrs. the ones floating get bopped until they sink. I peer into cup with flashlight looking for tail, when found they get poured onto a plate with folded paper towel on top, last fold of towel goes over, excess water drained and gently pressed, into ziplock she goes and placed in a warm place. Any seeds that haven't popped 8-12 hrs. of being sunk gets same treatment. Hope I don't curse myself for saying this but, I've had 100% germ with Meph. beans so far.
I had one Auto Cush that took a good week to crack in ziplock bag, but she did and grew to be a little beaut! Patience is a virtue when it comes to germing. Have faith.
:pass: Also, I'd like to add that she might have been an older seed, recieved as freebies a good while after they were pulled. She even took awhile to pop from soil. I've got a few left that needs to be germed and hit with sts to preserve soon, just need to get some and do it.

Last edited:
As of this morning, I have had 100% germination rate of every Mephisto strain I just started. And almost that.... minus one.... Of another guys strains that I'm starting. I think it will still pop through the soil though.
I have two of each of the following, up through the soil now..... Mango Smile, HubbabubbaHaze, Double Grape, and Sour Stomper.
Wicked Pissah Seeds, two of each up through the soil: Hawaiian Skunk #5, Northern Skunk, Cherry Pebbles, Cherry Dream. I'll take a picture of them once they have a little more growth.
Winter is rough on a lot of people, germinating. Watch those temperatures, I believe that 76- 85 degrees F, is ideal. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back