Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do a quality control germ test before a new batch of seeds enters the rotation, there is no reason to suspect there is anything wrong with the Double Grape. We do not offer replacements on claims of bad germination. We do everything we can to have a quality product and perform in testing to support that. This isn't to say that you didn't have issues with the seeds, so we compensate you with extras in the pack and the bonus freebies.

:thumbsup:OK great thanks. Now I know we missed a 4/20 sale and a BF sale in Canada so while I appreciate the Boxing day sale I just have to say that I hope this isn't a flash 1 day sale as history has shown the site to not co-operate during these events and personally this is a family holiday and some(like me unfortunately) may have more important things such as family to contend with as I'm sure you guys do too. Maybe run it 2 days???

Sale will go through the weekend and end Monday afternoon like all of our sales. There shouldn't be any website traffic issues with the other storefronts being completely shutdown.

We do a quality control germ test before a new batch of seeds enters the rotation, there is no reason to suspect there is anything wrong with the Double Grape. We do not offer replacements on claims of bad germination. We do everything we can to have a quality product and perform in testing to support that. This isn't to say that you didn't have issues with the seeds, so we compensate you with extras in the pack and the bonus freebies.
I recently germed a Double Grape that I bought back in March that's been sitting in my closet, subject to the temperature fluctuations of not having a/c, etc and it popped in ~24hrs She's growing up so fast she's already staying up all night and drinking like a fish

I recently germed a Double Grape that I bought back in March that's been sitting in my closet, subject to the temperature fluctuations of not having a/c, etc and it popped in ~24hrs She's growing up so fast she's already staying up all night and drinking like a fish
ill trade you :funny:

Well...all my seeds get the same treatment and all other seeds have germinated fine except the double grape..but no worries..ive got 3 of them left and plenty of freebies as a consolation for duds. so cant complain too hard loool
:smoker1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back