Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey good morning! Just a heads up, Cobshop.net has it's own forum on here and I see Sm0 actually logged in last night to the forum as well. If you're having customer service issues with his company, please post in his company forum, not in here (just to keep things where they should be.)

You can also direct message on here as well.

You're more than welcome to post grievances if they are backed by fact, but please keep things civil and tactful. :d5:
Thanks @Son of Hobbes I will be sure to make a post there. I had decided to just let this be as I'm a firm believer in karma but since my buddy bought it up above I feel I should shed the light. And don't worry I will keep it civil, I'm very interested to see what Smo has to say.

Pic of my Forgotten Cookies and Hubbabubbasmellowscope a week before harvest. Second time growing the Forgotten Cookies and without a doubt the best auto I've come across.

Attachments

• Forgotten Cookies.jpg
    Forgotten Cookies.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 191
  • Hubba.jpg
    Hubba.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 205
Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
[/QUOT de f try
Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.
mitch will you be having sour Crack in 2020?

jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back