Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clapper: AMEN very well stated couldn't agree more. He's well you already know, dissing my boy @BigSm0. I'll put my cobs up against what ever light he chooses hell I know 1st hand what my autocobs will do.

I heard @BigSm0 is not treating my buddy in south africa right. my friend won a contest and bigsmo is not honoring it.

I heard @BigSm0 is not treating my buddy in south africa right. my friend won a contest and bigsmo is not honoring it.
Then PM him and ask about it instead of tagging him in an unrelated thread to spout off about defamatory rumors that may or may not be true? Ive dealt with him as have many others here and I've had nothing but good experiences...and that seems to be the norm..
:kitty:

Thanks for that bro, I honestly can't believe it as the dude always seemed like such a cool guy. Apparently @BigSm0 is going through some stuff but that doesn't explain why he has still advertised numerous giveaways since not fulfilling mine but rather just deleting me from his Instagram when questioning about it. I was in no ways rude to the guy and even wanted to purchase a second light. I will post the thread from my messages on Instagram later. Furthermore the last thing I wanted to do was be that guy that does a post calling people out but this is not on, be a man and reply @BigSm0

Sour Livers x Sour Bubbly.. believe it's a new tester. Just dropped 5 yesterday, see how they go.

I have one growing too. It and a 4am have decided to be the beasts in the room and are my tallest. Sparse on leaves and quite airy. SLxSB is quite stanky too!!

edit for the @BigSm0 cob talk. I have 2 of his lights along with a 315cmh. I could not be happier with his quality lights and my interaction with him was outstanding. Merry Christmas and happy New year to you sir.

goes to the rest of you meph heads too.

Forgotten Cookies
IMG_20191222_074750_410.jpg
IMG_20191222_074750_411.jpg
IMG_20191222_074750_412.jpg

Thanks for that bro, I honestly can't believe it as the dude always seemed like such a cool guy. Apparently @BigSm0 is going through some stuff but that doesn't explain why he has still advertised numerous giveaways since not fulfilling mine but rather just deleting me from his Instagram when questioning about it. I was in no ways rude to the guy and even wanted to purchase a second light. I will post the thread from my messages on Instagram later. Furthermore the last thing I wanted to do was be that guy that does a post calling people out but this is not on, be a man and reply @BigSm0
Sorry to hear that.
You have come to the right place for closure.
This forum rocks with a bunch of level headed dudes. Keep it all respectful and I am sure it will get resolved satisfactorily for all parties involved.

Then PM him and ask about it instead of tagging him in an unrelated thread to spout off about defamatory rumors that may or may not be true? Ive dealt with him as have many others here and I've had nothing but good experiences...and that seems to be the norm..
:kitty:
right from the horses mouth is NOT a rumor bud, just sayin!

Reactions: Gza

Hey good morning! Just a heads up, Cobshop.net has it's own forum on here and I see Sm0 actually logged in last night to the forum as well. If you're having customer service issues with his company, please post in his company forum, not in here (just to keep things where they should be.)

You can also direct message on here as well.

You're more than welcome to post grievances if they are backed by fact, but please keep things civil and tactful. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back