Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I ripped on chef anna (anyone who doesnt know what I'm talking about he is a instagram guy) but it seems he is charging better prices now and he has a christmas special on right now aswell that's pretty good! 6 fems for $25 I dont know how many of each seed but he said it's the 3 strains that meph bred for him ( meph bred 3 F1s for him to white label) they pollinated a strawberry nuggets, a toof decay and a heisenberg special with a 3bog male. He also made his own F1 from meph strains, bred by him though.. Pink Panama x toofless tyrone is chefs f1.. so its 6 seeds with 4 strains, that's why I dont know how many of each lol. I'm guessing its ok to post this here because mephisto is one of Chef Anna's sponsors and it's about mephisto strains..

Last edited:
I got a shipping tag has been created and the post office is waiting for the package email as I was writing that post, I ordered 4 hours ago, not bad at all!

I know I ripped on chef anna (anyone who doesnt know what I'm talking about he is a instagram guy) but it seems he is charging better prices now and he has a christmas special on right now aswell that's pretty good! 6 fems for $25 I dont know how many of each seed but he said it's the 3 strains that meph bred for him ( meph bred 3 F1s for him to white label) they pollinated a strawberry nuggets, a toof decay and a heisenberg special with a 3bog male. He also made his own F1 from meph strains, bred by him though.. Pink Panama x toofless tyrone is chefs f1.. so its 6 seeds with 4 strains, that's why I dont know how many of each lol. I'm guessing its ok to post this here because mephisto is one of Chef Anna's sponsors and it's about mephisto strains..

Funny how all anyone cares about is price in the world. People do not dislike cleftanna simply because he bought in bulk from mephisto then turned around and hiked the price up. He is not suddenly better because he put a bunch of seeds in a "collection" and lowered the price even tho u have no idea what you are growing.

People dislike cleftanna because he sells himself as a everymans everydat grower that he fights the good fight for personal small growers across the globe. However nothing could be further from the truth. He might have started out that way but he has quickly become a puppet for hire. I remeber he used to scream cobs where the best then him and cobshop had a falling out about money and all of a sudden cobs are no good.

Then he gets free expensive light from sync and he starts promoting it before he even knows how to use its features or has any understanding about changing aspects of the color and wavelength. No small time personal grower can afford or is using some 2000 dollar light where u can adjust everything. Him accepting this light in the first place should show people he is no longer about showing personal growers how to "join the autowave". Everything he promotes is about dollars. I remember he used to say buying your own c02 is rediculous as u can make your own for almost free but as soon as tcb signed on with him now he pushes these co2 canisters to his followers and no longer talks about making it yourself for free.

Plain and simple..chefanna is a fraud. He doesnt stand for anything other than enriching himself at the expense of his followers. He bought a bunch of mephisto at a discount and then jacked up the price. Now he calls himself a breeder and is breeding new seeds simply by crossing all mephisto stuff together and then selling it as premium seeds bred by a premium breeder. This would be like if i took 2 pitbulls had them have sex and call myself a master pitbull breeder. Only reason he hasnt been exposed on the seeds is because he is using such good genetics to begin with but anna is no breeder..he is simply rising off mephistos coattails and stealng some of their buyers by confusing and misleading them. When his f1s start doimg all kinds of crazy shit it will come back on mephistos reputation unfortunately not on this clowns.

So to sum up..peoples issue with anna is thst he is fake. He doesnt give a flying .... about any of hia followers or the community. He only cares about cleftanna incorporated and he will sell u whatever products he is being paid to represent. People who have been around a while dont even consider him a good grower so its laughable he now calls himself a breeder. Him selling seeds that are part mephisto and part him pouring pollen on mephisto stock at marked down prices from his rediculous prices before do not make him a good guy.

Funny how all anyone cares about is price in the world. People do not dislike cleftanna simply because he bought in bulk from mephisto then turned around and hiked the price up. He is not suddenly better because he put a bunch of seeds in a "collection" and lowered the price even tho u have no idea what you are growing.

People dislike cleftanna because he sells himself as a everymans everydat grower that he fights the good fight for personal small growers across the globe. However nothing could be further from the truth. He might have started out that way but he has quickly become a puppet for hire. I remeber he used to scream cobs where the best then him and cobshop had a falling out about money and all of a sudden cobs are no good.

Then he gets free expensive light from sync and he starts promoting it before he even knows how to use its features or has any understanding about changing aspects of the color and wavelength. No small time personal grower can afford or is using some 2000 dollar light where u can adjust everything. Him accepting this light in the first place should show people he is no longer about showing personal growers how to "join the autowave". Everything he promotes is about dollars. I remember he used to say buying your own c02 is rediculous as u can make your own for almost free but as soon as tcb signed on with him now he pushes these co2 canisters to his followers and no longer talks about making it yourself for free.

Plain and simple..chefanna is a fraud. He doesnt stand for anything other than enriching himself at the expense of his followers. He bought a bunch of mephisto at a discount and then jacked up the price. Now he calls himself a breeder and is breeding new seeds simply by crossing all mephisto stuff together and then selling it as premium seeds bred by a premium breeder. This would be like if i took 2 pitbulls had them have sex and call myself a master pitbull breeder. Only reason he hasnt been exposed on the seeds is because he is using such good genetics to begin with but anna is no breeder..he is simply rising off mephistos coattails and stealng some of their buyers by confusing and misleading them. When his f1s start doimg all kinds of crazy shit it will come back on mephistos reputation unfortunately not on this clowns.

So to sum up..peoples issue with anna is thst he is fake. He doesnt give a flying .... about any of hia followers or the community. He only cares about cleftanna incorporated and he will sell u whatever products he is being paid to represent. People who have been around a while dont even consider him a good grower so its laughable he now calls himself a breeder. Him selling seeds that are part mephisto and part him pouring pollen on mephisto stock at marked down prices from his rediculous prices before do not make him a good guy.

Who knows what you get or end result...

That's probably true, I really haven't been following him for that long and mostly just watch his Walmart clips which are pretty funny. As far as the seeds go it does annoy me when someone just makes F1s from other people's work and calls themselves a breeder and I wouldn't support someone like that , like chef anna.. I ordered the mix pack for the beans mephisto bred not the cheF1.. but theres also tons of respected "breeders" that do the same thing and nobody calls them out just because they are respected and not frauds in the chef anna sense of the word. Ronins bum wine is just a f2 of mephistos hubbabubba x Tyrone special. Magics witch doctor is just 2 different bubba kush autos bred together (one from dinafem one from HSO). Even his bubba trouble is just a mix of other autos.

What in trying to get at is kinda what you were saying.. respect is about perception with public images.. you can rip off other breeders genetics and still be respected as long as you're not a fraud and/or have permission.. but if you're a fraud doing the same thing even if you have permission then you get no respect because of perception of his public image..

He might be a fraud.. but that's also the only reason you dont support his company.. mephisto is a sponsor of his and they have had a pretty good relationship from what I have seen, if anyone's gonna chuck some pollen, why not him too? Lol

Last edited:
I dont support chef anna because i dont think he actually stands for what he represents. You can't claim to be about helping personal growers grow autoflowers and then push all products and services you are being paid for epecially when they are products no personal grower would use.

If he was teaching people how to make cheap lighting setups on their own with quantum boards and cobs maybe i would feel.different. but hes not doing that. Hes using an expensive sync led that has all kinds of settings and remote controls and features that are above the average home growers grasp or budget. I remember he used to rave about cobs then him and cobshop had a falling out over money so all of a sudden cobs where no longer any good.

He used to post about never buying c02 canisters that you could make your own and they are ripoffs. Then tnb offerred him money now he only rexcommends them and no longer teaches the diy method.

Someone suggested he give his excess trim and larf buds to local community members who would make extracts and oils for sick and the elderly and he couldnt be assed. He only gives weed awat for views and click thrus. He could care less about giving a jar to someone in pain.

I dont like or support him because he is a fraud and a fake. He isnt a company either. He created a shopify website where he resells mephisto gear at a big markup. To confuse his followers more he then poured pollen on some mephisto gear and made his own gear even though he has no experience and then just releases those seeds without the vigorous testing and pheno hunting real breeders do. At best he is a 3rd party reseller. Mostly he is an internet personality using the same script, same fake laugh, same pretend genuine csre for his followers. Self proclaimed breeder and master grower doesnt make you one. Most of the people i know dont even consider him that good of a grower so they laugh out loud hysterically if you say the word breeder in the same sentence. Dont get me wrong..i love the idea of an autoflower community but chef anna isnt the spokesman for.it and he certainly doesnt represent the community and thank god for that. Most of us love what we do and are not looking to monetize it 24/7 at the expense of everyone.

I dont support chef anna because i dont think he actually stands for what he represents. You can't claim to be about helping personal growers grow autoflowers and then push all products and services you are being paid for epecially when they are products no personal grower would use.

If he was teaching people how to make cheap lighting setups on their own with quantum boards and cobs maybe i would feel.different. but hes not doing that. Hes using an expensive sync led that has all kinds of settings and remote controls and features that are above the average home growers grasp or budget. I remember he used to rave about cobs then him and cobshop had a falling out over money so all of a sudden cobs where no longer any good.

He used to post about never buying c02 canisters that you could make your own and they are ripoffs. Then tnb offerred him money now he only rexcommends them and no longer teaches the diy method.

Someone suggested he give his excess trim and larf buds to local community members who would make extracts and oils for sick and the elderly and he couldnt be assed. He only gives weed awat for views and click thrus. He could care less about giving a jar to someone in pain.

I dont like or support him because he is a fraud and a fake. He isnt a company either. He created a shopify website where he resells mephisto gear at a big markup. To confuse his followers more he then poured pollen on some mephisto gear and made his own gear even though he has no experience and then just releases those seeds without the vigorous testing and pheno hunting real breeders do. At best he is a 3rd party reseller. Mostly he is an internet personality using the same script, same fake laugh, same pretend genuine csre for his followers. Self proclaimed breeder and master grower doesnt make you one. Most of the people i know dont even consider him that good of a grower so they laugh out loud hysterically if you say the word breeder in the same sentence. Dont get me wrong..i love the idea of an autoflower community but chef anna isnt the spokesman for.it and he certainly doesnt represent the community and thank god for that. Most of us love what we do and are not looking to monetize it 24/7 at the expense of everyone.

Seems like a legit take on that hosebag.

:clapper: AMEN very well stated couldn't agree more. He's well you already know, dissing my boy @BigSm0. I'll put my cobs up against what ever light he chooses hell I know 1st hand what my autocobs will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back