Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have been the first to receive Mephisto seeds! If not, I was darn close.... Very fast shipping, discrete and freebies. Mitch always responds to emails quickly and is very willing to discuss everything about his products and grow processes. Couldnt be more pleased! Order sent 4/24/14 and received less than a week later!

Will reorder as soon as new products are released... Tick/Tock

:Aloha:

Received my order safe and sound. Again, great customer service, and thanks for the freebies Mitch.

I'm just bumping this back up to the first page. Could this thread become a sticky? I notice alot of the great customer service comments are scattered in various threads. Be nice for all to see them in a single thread. Thanks

Marga sounds like a very good Idea.... so far i can say Seeds came over here Safe and the Quality of the Strains is Top Notch!! Cant wait for the new Stuff to come so i can Order some Strains....ill think 2015 mostly gonna be Mephisto runs over here.

Just received my first Mephisto beans and must say this is great packaging! The Tyrone Special at least, I know the Sour Crack is in the basic Seedsman package. It's in a very nice blue vial, secured with cotton, and in a very nice zip package. The seed itself even looks special! I'm excited woohoo! Good job guys :)
IMG_20141104_134422.jpg

Wanted to give a shout out as well. Mitch hooked it up!:Hookah:

FAST! :Sharing One:

Just received my first Mephisto beans and must say this is great packaging! The Tyrone Special at least, I know the Sour Crack is in the basic Seedsman package. It's in a very nice blue vial, secured with cotton, and in a very nice zip package. The seed itself even looks special! I'm excited woohoo! Good job guys :)
View attachment 396323

Excited barely covers it, huh Anthro? :)

Heck yeah bro, after seeing all these great Tyrones and sugar coated Sours, I've been dying to run them :)

this will be the next beans i get. after these im good for a wile!!

:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back