Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quote Fillmore: "There's a lot of love out there, you know man?"
:pighug::grat::Bloody Marvelous..:

Not only am I very pleased with Mephisto Genetics, service cannot be beat by anyone! When you get your order, faster than you expected, THAT's service! Didn't think I could plant any of them soon, but it looks like in about a week I can pop a couple bubbly Kush!

Thank you Mitch, for everything, your fine stable of genetics, your great service,and the many contributions you've made to this forum! :slap:

New order arrived safe and sound

I made an order last Friday and it arrived to USA this morning safely. No problems. Great customer service and fast shipping and arrival. Thanks for the freebies too!

I know I am super satisfied. My first order was through seedsman. I ordered directly for my second. I ordered an 18 pack of some ToofDK and got a whole bunch of freebies as well as only 7 days to arrive across the pond.

Mitch in particular has been a huge help to me, a true example of customer service. Answers any and all questions I've had.... Stupid or not lol.

I got my eye on that damn SODK next. Well, I guess I should use the first 33 mephisto seeds I have first..

My sour cracks are coming along nicely! 3/4 look like they will finish at the 60 day mark. The others are a little bit bigger but still compact. They are working out perfectly in my SOG with only snipping the first set of branches.

I made an order last Friday and it arrived to USA this morning safely. No problems. Great customer service and fast shipping and arrival. Thanks for the freebies too!

My pleasure!

I know I am super satisfied. My first order was through seedsman. I ordered directly for my second. I ordered an 18 pack of some ToofDK and got a whole bunch of freebies as well as only 7 days to arrive across the pond.

Mitch in particular has been a huge help to me, a true example of customer service. Answers any and all questions I've had.... Stupid or not lol.

I got my eye on that damn SODK next. Well, I guess I should use the first 33 mephisto seeds I have first..

My sour cracks are coming along nicely! 3/4 look like they will finish at the 60 day mark. The others are a little bit bigger but still compact. They are working out perfectly in my SOG with only snipping the first set of branches.

Happy to help, there's no such thing as a stupid question :)

You guys rock! Great service!

I'm grow because I love plants. With ganja, all I want to do is grow stuff that is amazing and connoisseur quality. Now that I've got my first grow under my belt (not finished yet)... I decided to get some funky genetics. There are a few sources on this site, I perused their wares and started trying to try to procure some.

I tried another but their process was arduous and cumbersome ending in a failed purchase attempt. Man, I was really discouraged. WTF? Why did I have to put my tit through the ringer just to get a couple of beans?

I stopped trying once I found Mephisto and Mitch. The process was personal and FAST! Yes, I dealt directly with the source, not some F'd up web-site that didn't work.

My packages were here lickity split! Sent Monday and arrived Saturday! I've got stuff before and it NEVER arrives this fast.

True entrepreneurs! Excellent everything! I'm stoked to be able to add your connoisseur quality genetics to my growing collection.

Smokin' :drool:

Rhyce Saroni

I'm grow because I love plants. With ganja, all I want to do is grow stuff that is amazing and connoisseur quality. Now that I've got my first grow under my belt (not finished yet)... I decided to get some funky genetics. There are a few sources on this site, I perused their wares and started trying to try to procure some.

I tried another but their process was arduous and cumbersome ending in a failed purchase attempt. Man, I was really discouraged. WTF? Why did I have to put my tit through the ringer just to get a couple of beans?

I stopped trying once I found Mephisto and Mitch. The process was personal and FAST! Yes, I dealt directly with the source, not some F'd up web-site that didn't work.

My packages were here lickity split! Sent Monday and arrived Saturday! I've got stuff before and it NEVER arrives this fast.

True entrepreneurs! Excellent everything! I'm stoked to be able to add your connoisseur quality genetics to my growing collection.

Smokin' :drool:

Rhyce Saroni

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review and detail your experience, it's really really appreciated!

Cheers mitch and co.

:clap: :bow: :thank: :woohoo::clap:.....Model sales and service!! .....

I heartily second all the above! Short of having your own personal breeder friend, Mitch and co. cannot be topped for ease, speed, reliability, and flexibility in accommodating custom requests,... I placed a modest order, with some mix changes, and I was taken care of gladly and with generosity like no other place,... what a value for the money-- best to date yet! ... And where else can you go to see the excellent customer service experience and grow out quality of the products like you can here? Our Home is blessed with Mephisto....:Gold: :Cheers: .... thanks Mitch and co.!

I just put in my first Mephisto bean order and i cant say enough about what a pleasure it is to do business with Mitch. Every question was answered quickly and made me feel like i was chatting with an old friend. Add in the price and oh boy i think you earned a customer for life and i havent even grown 1 yet! More excited than ever thanks again:d5:

I contacted Mitch to place an order last Tuesday, he shipped it on Wednesday and it arrived today, 6 days later. Unbelievable service, Mitch! Thank you for the freebies and for being so on the ball! Your customer service is amazing. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back