Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch, It's been a pleasure to deal with you. Your customer service is only surpassed by your fantastic genetics. Keep it up and you're stuck with me as a customer. Thanks again.

Mitch, It's been a pleasure to deal with you. Your customer service is only surpassed by your fantastic genetics. Keep it up and you're stuck with me as a customer. Thanks again.

It's always a pleasure to serve such nice customers :)
We're trying our best to deliver the full package!
Peace, mitch

Howdy people,

I'm infamous for getting very few beans orders through the damn postal service here (if ya visit the post office here you'd swear those people were hippies back in their salad days!). Some bastard in the system obviously grows and knows the look of Attitude and Herbies packages (or probably checks to see if from UK or Spain, etc...) and over half my orders have been stolen and never arrive.

Well I had Mitch's gear recommended to me by many members here and, despite the crook(s) in the postal service, I took a chance on some 24Carat beans. First dispatch, you guessed it, never got here! Mitch was a trooper though and resent it -- and I got them!!!! That's biggern' Christmas for me!

I highly recommend Mephisto -- they come through! Thanks Mitch. Soon as I clear my cab I'm doing a grow 'n show for this terrific little strain!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Good luck with the 24c, Im vaping some now and it kicks my ass. Im a lightweight and am usually pretty good from 3 puffs but 2 of 24c kicked my ass. Now I just do one good hit and Im doing great, haha.

Order shipped last friday, arrived today in midwest USA, packaged well and freebies to boot! Very nice, thanks Mephisto guys!!! All seeds were healthy looking and nice, no whiteies or cracked/damaged.

Yup on me too... :) Out Friday, here today, and generous with the freebs. Great as usual, Mitch.
Not to mention what might very well be the most desirable auto strains on the planet right now :)

Just wanted to drop in and give a little feedback for anyone that may be considering Mephisto. Not like their impeccable customer service list needs any recommendation but one more won't hurt.

I contacted our friends at Mephisto on 14.01 about ordering, their reply was almost immediate on how to proceed, I placed the order that day, they shipped on 16.01 along with a follow up email to advise me of such, package arrived today intact, untouched and in pristine condition. Quality of packaging was excellent and what was even more surprising was the professional seed packs they arrived in. I have ordered from hundreds of different breeders and the quality of seed packaging very much resembles Shanti himself.

It is apparent Mephisto isn't cutting corners on quality when packaging their shipments and from the looks of the grows at AFN, on breeding principals either.

These ladies will all be grown outdoors so don't look for a thread until mid March.

Hey man, thanks for the review!
things have been really hectic recently, we've been without a vehicle (I mentioned it to a couple of people) and living where we do, it's a good 7 km walk to anywhere!
But I tried my best, and Anyway rest assured we are back to normal service now :)

I'll look forward to your to your grow when the time comes
cheers mitch

My beans were shipped Friday and arrived the following Saturday. I couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you for the excellent customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back