Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off I want to say thanks to the Mephisto Genetics family. After all the research and the countless grows documented here on AFN Im honored to be able to reap the benifits of all you guys hard work. My order was shipped on the 25th and it was in the mail today, thats 8 working days all the way to the Gulf Coast to the Ganja Bayou lol.Ive placed another order today, The ordering process was easy and personal,he really does make it seems as if youre getting special treatment. Emails were answer as quick as I could send them. Order came nice and stealth loaded with freebies! I'll be making room for a few of these soon.

Big thanks to Mitch and the rest of the Mephisto family
Cool, What strains did you get?

Ghost x SODK

Toof x Alien

White x Triangle (freebies!)

Put one of each to soak I'll be starting a journal whenever they start reaching for light.

I have seen so many awesome plants from Mephisto on here that I wanted to join the party. I emailed Mitch as I was very interested in the Ghost Train Haze aka Fantasmo Express and ordered directly from him.

Seeds arrived in 2 days, along with a Toof Decay freebie, stickers etc. The communication and service were first class. I have to say it has been a real pleasure to deal with Mephisto so far and I cannot wait to grow these seeds! Thanks guys.

Just finished my Mephisto grow. These guys are the real deal! You get exactly what you pay for -- no bogus promises here my friends, no 'autos' that don't flower, no aberrant results, just perfect plants every time, easy as you please. Saving my pennies again, got my eye on some Toof Decay and Walter Whites!

I have seen so many awesome plants from Mephisto on here that I wanted to join the party. I emailed Mitch as I was very interested in the Ghost Train Haze aka Fantasmo Express and ordered directly from him.

Seeds arrived in 2 days, along with a Toof Decay freebie, stickers etc. The communication and service were first class. I have to say it has been a real pleasure to deal with Mephisto so far and I cannot wait to grow these seeds! Thanks guys.

thanks mate, glad to be of service, looking forward to seeing how you do with them!

Just finished my Mephisto grow. These guys are the real deal! You get exactly what you pay for -- no bogus promises here my friends, no 'autos' that don't flower, no aberrant results, just perfect plants every time, easy as you please. Saving my pennies again, got my eye on some Toof Decay and Walter Whites!

you did a great job man, glad you got some autos that auto'd after your last grow. Anytime you need just get in touch and remember you need less pennies as you're entitled to 10% off ;)

Hello all I received my order today. I got 6 chem 6 alien 6 sweet toof 6. S.O.D.K. also it's hard. For me to read handwriting but I think it's 3 white triangle and 3 toof aliens. Took about 8 days to the usa. Needless to say I am very happy.

Might be a minute before I start them. I have two cheeseberry autos to do and 2 Orange dragons and 4 outlaw 47 left to finish. My mephisto gear is all most ready I have around 2 -3. Weeks left on them. Then the MG and berrys. And outlaws take there place. And I will start some more mephisto in there place a few weeks into there grow.

Always! Great to see you jumping on the train! Check out yoda's and gbd's Fantasmos.....pretty serious little creation it looks like we have here. :)

Will do Trapper. I am learning a lot from this site. Also I try to add my input when I can help with what I have learned.
Always! Great to see you jumping on the train! Check out yoda's and gbd's Fantasmos.....pretty serious little creation it looks like we have here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back