Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chiming in real quick to say I've had an amazing experience ordering from Mephisto. Mitch answered every email quickly (I used the contact form on his website, and barely had time to wonder if they would ever check the thing or should I send an email manually before a reply wound up in my inbox!), and was very helpful in advising me which strains would be best for me.

Paying was quick and painless, and the order arrived yesterday (approx. 7 business days from order). Everything was packed neatly and discretely (but still in breeder packs which made me smile), along with lots of freebies! 13 seeds for the price of 6.

A very good deal, and very good shipping to the moon. I'll be ordering again and again.

I can second that timetraveler. I purchased from seedsman before I figured out I could buy directly from Mitch but he was very helpful and prompt with questions that I had afterwards.

Like time said ordering was simple and easy." Even a stoner could do it" well I started my order off wanting 3 of each they are gonna hook me up with 5 of each and freebies to boot. Ordered yesterday and they shipped today. I will let y'all know when they arrive and how long it takes to get to central USA. Have a good night all and keep it green."
Just chiming in real quick to say I've had an amazing experience ordering from Mephisto. Mitch answered every email quickly (I used the contact form on his website, and barely had time to wonder if they would ever check the thing or should I send an email manually before a reply wound up in my inbox!), and was very helpful in advising me which strains would be best for me.

Paying was quick and painless, and the order arrived yesterday (approx. 7 business days from order). Everything was packed neatly and discretely (but still in breeder packs which made me smile), along with lots of freebies! 13 seeds for the price of 6.

A very good deal, and very good shipping to the moon. I'll be ordering again and again.

Are you kidding me?!?!

4 days. From spain. To my mailbox, northeast usa. :dance2: no seriously Mitch said they were being shipped monday, i pulled them out of my mailbox at 9am today before the mail arrives. Thought herbies was quick at like 8 business days...

What it contained is even more impressive! I tore into the package before i even got inside i was so excited. I was expecting 6 packs of 5 seeds and got 8! And the price? Mitch, if i ever grow through these i promise you will be getting another order!

So what'd we get? 5x auto fems of the following:
Sour bubbly
Chemdoggin
Ripleys og
Alien x triangle
Sour crack
S.o.d.k
Auto triangle
S.o.d.k x og

Got some homework to do about which strain to do first, wont be for about a month but i cant wait to try these out!

20150307_122103.jpg

4 days. From spain. To my mailbox, northeast usa. :dance2: no seriously Mitch said they were being shipped monday, i pulled them out of my mailbox at 9am today before the mail arrives. Thought herbies was quick at like 8 business days...

What it contained is even more impressive! I tore into the package before i even got inside i was so excited. I was expecting 6 packs of 5 seeds and got 8! And the price? Mitch, if i ever grow through these i promise you will be getting another order!

So what'd we get? 5x auto fems of the following:
Sour bubbly
Chemdoggin
Ripleys og
Alien x triangle
Sour crack
S.o.d.k
Auto triangle
S.o.d.k x og

Got some homework to do about which strain to do first, wont be for about a month but i cant wait to try these out!

View attachment 429330
4 days! Holy shit!

We've had seeds go to Alaska in 4 days before, so
its not unheard of, but around a week seems to be the average :)

cheers guys :)

Awesome, I hope you do a couple grow journals for us.

First off I want to say thanks to the Mephisto Genetics family. After all the research and the countless grows documented here on AFN Im honored to be able to reap the benifits of all you guys hard work. My order was shipped on the 25th and it was in the mail today, thats 8 working days all the way to the Gulf Coast to the Ganja Bayou lol.Ive placed another order today, The ordering process was easy and personal,he really does make it seems as if youre getting special treatment. Emails were answer as quick as I could send them. Order came nice and stealth loaded with freebies! I'll be making room for a few of these soon.

Big thanks to Mitch and the rest of the Mephisto family

Attachments

• 20150307_172242.jpg
    20150307_172242.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back