It is starting to get out of control.:greenthumb::dizzy:
I told myself just grow a few . But no I had to plant 4 originally lol. I could have easily just planted 1 and trained it out to fill up the entire tent . These ladies will not stop growing. I switched to bloom nutes awhile ago but they are still getting bigger. I need to get to the CDLC in the back right corner to defoliate but I can't get to it. Any suggestions for getting to the CDLC? I don't want to have to move the gigantic Skywalker BX1 but idk what else to do:pimp::cools: I guess this is a good problem to have tho.View attachment 1579469
:crying:There's not many ways other then pulling someone out or army crawling in there and doing it from underneath

:crying:There's not many ways other then pulling someone out or army crawling in there and doing it from underneath

Yeah that what I thought but I was just hoping someone might know some bro science type shit. But it's pretty basic :rofl::vibe::smokeit:
Maybe I should have got a tent with a side door.

Yeah that what I thought but I was just hoping someone might know some bro science type shit. But it's pretty basic :rofl::vibe::smokeit:
Maybe I should have got a tent with a side door.
Yeah definitely i just realized you didn't have a door i thought it was more of not being able to get to that side of the tent.. My tents I only have access to two side on both of them so there is always one plant that is a PITA to get to :pass:

Last edited:
I told myself just grow a few . But no I had to plant 4 originally lol. I could have easily just planted 1 and trained it out to fill up the entire tent . These ladies will not stop growing. I switched to bloom nutes awhile ago but they are still getting bigger. I need to get to the CDLC in the back right corner to defoliate but I can't get to it. Any suggestions for getting to the CDLC? I don't want to have to move the gigantic Skywalker BX1 but idk what else to do:pimp::cools: I guess this is a good problem to have tho.View attachment 1579469
Looking good! :headbang: Pull it out and trim it up. In a couple weeks when the buds start to get fat on the Skywalker, you're not gonna really want to move it around then

Looking good! :headbang: Pull it out and trim it up. In a couple weeks when the buds start to get fat on the Skywalker, you're not gonna really want to move it around then
That sounds good. I tend to overthink or over complicate things.

That's a great problem to have! It looks like you'll be pulling everything out of the tent.

I always pop too many seeds too. The smart move would probably be to get one 4x4 and a 25 gallon pot for each adult female you're allowed to grow LoL. But if I did that I'd probably just plant more.

I have been feeding these ladies 650 ppm and 850 ppm depending on the plant. That's half as much as I fed them last time. I was feeding 1150 ppm in peak flowering. I was over feeding them. Now I know how much they like. I am learning Mephisto strain's are light feeders. And I am completely fine with that. Less money I have to spend.

It's getting thick in here. Mosca Skywalker bx1 is friggin HUGE.
IMG_20230408_134922736.jpg
IMG_20230408_090726882.jpg

NightOwl BSSR has so many bud sites it amazing. I will definitely be growing her again. She smells like Raspberry bubbleYum. She definitely did a re veg kinda thing where she started to flower while being small then went from one cola to 100 bud sites. I had to tie anchors to all the branches because they were starting to lean over.
IMG_20230408_090744331.jpg
IMG_20230408_134910705.jpg

Back