Mephisto Orange-Utan grow

Reaction score
I am starting a single Mephisto Orange-Utan for my new spring time grow. I’ve been really excited to try this strain since I picked up the seeds last year.
This will be a single plant grow and trying to do a minimalist grow. I am going for a water only and LST if needed. This will be my first time growing in a 5 gal fabric pot, as I have always used 3 gal before but with multiple plants.
I prepared the pot with the bottom third using 1 lb of Supersoil for autoflowers with Coast of Maine Stonington soil and the top 2/3 with straight CoM Stonington. I will be interested to see if I make it all the way to the end without needing to add any additional nutes. I am growing in a 32x32 tent with my new Atreum Hydra 1000 LED.

Should be interestin.

I am starting a single Mephisto Orange-Utan for my new spring time grow. I’ve been really excited to try this strain since I picked up the seeds last year.
This will be a single plant grow and trying to do a minimalist grow. I am going for a water only and LST if needed. This will be my first time growing in a 5 gal fabric pot, as I have always used 3 gal before but with multiple plants.
I prepared the pot with the bottom third using 1 lb of Supersoil for autoflowers with Coast of Maine Stonington soil and the top 2/3 with straight CoM Stonington. I will be interested to see if I make it all the way to the end without needing to add any additional nutes. I am growing in a 32x32 tent with my new Atreum Hydra 1000 LED.

Should be interestin.
Another Atreum user! Nice, there’s not many of us around. I have Orange-utan seeds too. Haven’t tried them yet. Good luck!

Back