Auto Seeds My Experience with North Atlantic Seed Company

Johnyautoseed

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have placed three orders with them over the past month. All three arrived within a week of me sending in my payments. I've ordered numerous seeds from several different vendors over the past seven years. None of them can compare to these guys. Just great service and no BS.

It's great to have a US based vendor that has reasonable prices, excellent genetics and exceptional customer service. I know that there are several other US banks that are good too. However, these guys located near where I live and just turn orders around so quickly.

I hope that they stick around for awhile. They're worth a try

They're based in Maine. I'm based in Southern VA. My order came in 3 days after I ordered it, and I'm 2/0 germ/fail so far.

Dealt with them a few times 'cause they handle some of my favs. Quality beans and fast shipping.

I'd like to amplify the previous comments. Great company. Swell place to get DP seed in US.

They are a great company with a large variety.
I recieved an order a couple weeks ago, a few beans didn't pop and my replacements are on the way.
I'm in NY and they are my first choice.

Will definitely be checking them out went threw linda seeds past 2 times both times ordered 4 autos always their in house genetics 2 9f thr autos each purchase were 1.50 each and the other seeds were like 8 both times thr 2 cheap seeds are the only ones that germinated week and a half later when linda seeds contacted me to be sure I was happy with my purchase I told them what happend keep in mind I am paying like 40 or a lil more for shipping. For them to tell me the only way they csn do anything about it is if I ordered more of their in house seeds?!?! If you sell weed seeds and don't back your own genetics then I can't fuck with ya I guess the free king size papers was the best part of my transaction lol

Will definitely be checking them out went threw linda seeds past 2 times both times ordered 4 autos always their in house genetics 2 9f thr autos each purchase were 1.50 each and the other seeds were like 8 both times thr 2 cheap seeds are the only ones that germinated week and a half later when linda seeds contacted me to be sure I was happy with my purchase I told them what happend keep in mind I am paying like 40 or a lil more for shipping. For them to tell me the only way they csn do anything about it is if I ordered more of their in house seeds?!?! If you sell weed seeds and don't back your own genetics then I can't fuck with ya I guess the free king size papers was the best part of my transaction lol
I haven't had any problems with m Linda seeds germing, but I haven't run all of them.

I forgot I posted in this thread. I found the Twenty20 photo Trainwreck(Arcata Cut) 6pack and got 2 Twenty20 Snow-G and 2 of someone's Jack Herer, photo.
Prompt service and easy purchase procedures.
Tip in ordering: They ship on Mondays. Order and pay before 3pm EST on Friday to get the quickest shipping.

I think it was a very good process! Got my seeds in one week.

Gorilla glue auto and bananna punch auto I mean I get it but its like why waste the time to follow up to make sure I was happy I'd they weren't gonna do anything if I wasn't

Back