Seed Bank North Atlantic Seed Co

I hadn't noticed that before, thanks for pointing it out. I haven't read many reviews of Seedsman seeds. They have Green Crack, and they have both Northern Lights and Blueberry, so the other seeds I got could be a cross they made that they decided not to go public with (yet?).

Different breeders and banks treat "freebies" differently, some seem to unload old stuff or seeds that wouldn't sell, others take more pride in what goes out attached to their company name, and make sure that even though they're free, they're still up to their standards. I'm not sure where this falls. I guess including freebies is sort of necessary to remain competitive, so they have to come up with something.
Well if you note on the website it appears that north Atlantic seed co also does breeding. I' found it yesterday but am having trouble finding it again

Well if you note on the website it appears that north Atlantic seed co also does breeding. I' found it yesterday but am having trouble finding it again
I noticed a little glitch in their website, when I searched for Green Crack Auto, a picture from the FastBuds Green Crack page comes up, but the breeder in the search results is...

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 10.13.37 AM.png

...I think you mentioned before that NASC is (or was?) also in the clone business.

I don't think any of this is a problem, I'm not trying to dis them, and I haven't found any evidence of scams or bad business practices. In these times of conspiracy theories, it almost seems like we're looking for something nefarious and I want to be clear that's not what I'm after.

I'm just pointing odd stuff out, and hopefully learning more about what they are providing as freebies. I want to reiterate other than not hearing back from them about my request for information (and it's only been 24 hours), so far every transaction I've had with them has been outstanding.

They got back to me, I really appreciate the way they communicate. This is a solid company.

Here's part of their reply:

We receive all of our freebies in bulk, and normally outside of
breeder packaging. Our distributors send us freebies for breeders we
carry, but also for breeders they are interested in us taking on in the
future. The green crack auto freebies are by Fast Buds...

For various reasons I ended out placing three orders with NASC within a few weeks of each other. With each order my freebies have been the same, in small generic ziploc bags simply labeled "Green Crack". After three orders I have 10 of these seeds. Earlier today I emailed NASC asking who the breeder was, but so far I have not heard back from them.

I'm wondering where these seeds came from. In the past I've either bought directly from breeders who give away some of their own stuff (even if it's experimental F1's or phenos they decided not to include in their regular stock), or banks that leave the freebies in the breeders original packages. Either way you know the source.

Has anyone grown NASC freebies? Even better info would be if anyone has specifically grown their Green Crack freebie? I'm doing much smaller grows these days, so I need to know what is filling each space in the grow. Free is nice, but for me mystery seeds aren't an option.
Here's the cream caramel freebie from them
creamcaramel-jpg.1365841

Another successful order from these gals yesterday. My freebie is like others, in a small ziploc bag in a small foam pouch stapled to a thank you card, and it's labeled Sour Diesel Auto. Shipping was perfect within the US. From ME to CA just 2 days. Ordered 9/19/21 evening, paid 9/20/21 evening, shipped 9/21/21, arrived 9/23/21.

I live in California, so it's kind of ironic I have to order from a company 2,600 miles away in Maine just to get good service and a wide variety of seeds based off of California strains, but now grown in Spain? I've ordered seeds from Los Angeles, bad experience and slow shipping. I've ordered from Oregon, good service but limited pay methods. I've ordered from Spain, but very slow shipping and potential customs issues.

So far NASC has been my go to supplier, and my brothers now. It's amazing how many strains they have in stock and even new strains too. I've tried looking at FastBuds' distributors from their website. What a disappointment. Every one out of stock or just carry 5 strains. I say if you're in the US, NASC is one of the best (because really I don't have much experience with too many seed banks, but these gals check all the boxes.) Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Another successful order from these gals yesterday. My freebie is like others, in a small ziploc bag in a small foam pouch stapled to a thank you card, and it's labeled Sour Diesel Auto. Shipping was perfect within the US. From ME to CA just 2 days. Ordered 9/19/21 evening, paid 9/20/21 evening, shipped 9/21/21, arrived 9/23/21.

I live in California, so it's kind of ironic I have to order from a company 2,600 miles away in Maine just to get good service and a wide variety of seeds based off of California strains, but now grown in Spain? I've ordered seeds from Los Angeles, bad experience and slow shipping. I've ordered from Oregon, good service but limited pay methods. I've ordered from Spain, but very slow shipping and potential customs issues.

So far NASC has been my go to supplier, and my brothers now. It's amazing how many strains they have in stock and even new strains too. I've tried looking at FastBuds' distributors from their website. What a disappointment. Every one out of stock or just carry 5 strains. I say if you're in the US, NASC is one of the best (because really I don't have much experience with too many seed banks, but these gals check all the boxes.) Highly recommended.
Same here.Took 4 days and I am in AZ.Freebie just like yours in small ziploc with thank you card.My picture of it is in my https://www.autoflower.org/threads/new-to-growing.84952/page-2 thread

Lots of places are out and I don't really dig buying 5 packs of a strain I have never tried.Think I'll place another order now lol.

Back