Greetings.
Placed order oct 14.
Great selection to choose from.
I'll update once the order has arrived.

I ord3red:
3 pack of LSD Auto
2 pack of white widow auto
3 pack of do-si-dos auto

With insurance order was just over a bill.
Great customer service. Security wise get a burner phone as they want to text you. Or download a free app that gives you a free method to text using a diff number.

Great people.

Accepts various payments. Cc venmo cash or money order.

Thanks. A+ so far.

Last edited:
Finally got the free time to take a pic.
To recap: ordered and received in 1 week.
Great customer service. Got some freebies too they are below at the bottom - 3 diesel auto.
3 dosido 3 lsd auto and 2 auto whitewidow.
Very impressed!

Last edited:
I have had the same experience and ordered from there myself last week. I definitely second the idea of getting a burner phone. The text thing may be a little offputting but it works and you can use cash for a prepaid phone, phone card, and visa card. Boom all off grid. PS The Target visa card works just fine.

Finally got the free time to take a pic.
To recap: ordered and received in 1 week.
Great customer service. Got some freebies too they are below at the bottom - 3 diesel auto.
3 dosido 3 lsd auto and 2 auto whitewidow.
Very impressed!

Hmmm.. I don't see the pic, but just ordered from them so I would like to :)

I have had the same experience and ordered from there myself last week. I definitely second the idea of getting a burner phone. The text thing may be a little offputting but it works and you can use cash for a prepaid phone, phone card, and visa card. Boom all off grid. PS The Target visa card works just fine.
I used a Google Voice phone# and prepaid card, no issue placing the order so far.

Just ordered from them. Great service and quick response to any questions through text. Will be shopping again. Ordered Friday they will be here today.

Ordered Friday and they came today. Can't beat that!!! They take Venmo, Cash app, cc, etc.
20201026_183714.jpg

Back