Seed Bank North Atlantic Seed Co

I discovered them on this thread a few days ago and already placed two orders with them! Great to work with :)

What’s this txting about. I really wanna place an order but not sure about the txting thing. I really don’t want to get a prepay phone lol.

It seems odd but it works. I only suggest the prepaid option if you are in a not legal area. Just to protect yourself. If you're in a lucky state or country I wouldn't worry.

The way the ordering works:

Place order on website
Text them that you have ordered and include your order #
They text you back a link to payment/invoice
From there you can use CC/Paypal/Whatever
They confirm payment and you get a receipt.

Mine was pretty much instant since it was middle of the day operating hours for them. If you order late they may get back to you in the morning.

It seems odd but it works. I only suggest the prepaid option if you are in a not legal area. Just to protect yourself. If you're in a lucky state or country I wouldn't worry.

The way the ordering works:

Place order on website
Text them that you have ordered and include your order #
They text you back a link to payment/invoice
From there you can use CC/Paypal/Whatever
They confirm payment and you get a receipt.

Mine was pretty much instant since it was middle of the day operating hours for them. If you order late they may get back to you in the morning.
Thanks.

I don’t mind using cash app if that’s an option.
Texting isn't bad if you keep it vague. No reference to what you're purchasing, just that you placed and order

I’m

its just an addiction. I don’t need any beans of an kind lol but there r some in stock I would like to have.
Worth it. You can always email and just tell them u dont have a phone and see what they say

Back