very cool stuff going on in here :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Thank you. Honestly it has been this community that has been the driving force behind every (calculated) risk I have taken and the lessons I have learned and applied. I really truly appreciate having this community to help guide me through my mistakes and motivate me constantly to improve.

Thank you. Honestly it has been this community that has been the driving force behind every (calculated) risk I have taken and the lessons I have learned and applied. I really truly appreciate having this community to help guide me through my mistakes and motivate me constantly to improve.
iv been eye balling some jungle boys seeds but regs are hard for me to do in my space not to mention the 200 dollar price tag

This is the rest of my weekly update the auto zone and the focus of my attention oft times. I'm going to have to put this in two threads at least again but I will arrange it as I have been with the last of the ones I punished with poor choice in regards to how I handled my medium and more importantly likely, the use of bad tap water with ec out of control I wasn't monitoring. So it was my mistake and my lesson to learn one of them anyways. The tiny little dwarf plants have such nice scent and trichs I have to hi e them a proper running to let them do what they can and because I'm going to like what comes off them I can tell but it's going to be gone in a day. Without any further ado into the autos we dive.
Funshine, Sour gummy bears by Mephisto Genetics
This thing has kept chunking up more then I thought she would and has impressed me with the amount of trichs that it out on coming closer to the end now .
Screenshot_20210316_141949_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_142007_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Suzie Cubed, Strawberry Stomper by Mephisto Genetics
This one smell so lovely rub a sugar leaf and it smells like lemon strawberry skittles, very sweet and citrus tropical with a touch of the strawberry . Too bad it's literally a single bud... And not a large one.
Screenshot_20210316_142021_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_142026_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_142040_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Panamama, Panama Haze by Canadian Autoflower
This little mini Xmas tree is fattening and the flowers are dense. Not what this strain can do but I'm excited for what smoke does come off it. Very sour scent right now haven't experienced that with other phenos but it's nice. Couple more weeks to go.
Screenshot_20210316_142119_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_142126_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Big Shoots, Six shooter from Fastbuds
This is my first dwc run and I wish I could have had better access to it and its own climate its doing OK considering I haven't had the control over it I would like or really nutrients suited for it. Still though she is chugging along towards the finish line.
Screenshot_20210316_142056_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_142104_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Maybe ill post the little photo seedlings to round out this thread and maximize photos.
Burnt toast, berners cookies x French toast
Coming along ok but slower then the last two photos I did but it's OK still young.
Screenshot_20210316_143319_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Sandalori x Magnum Opus by Midnight__cover.
This is the newest addition to the family. Magnum opus by a Canadian breeder Swipkiidon is really nice and I have a good repoire with and respect midnights work as well with more feral and landraces so I will document it for anyone interested.
IMG_20210316_114554.jpg

Thats it for this section on the the rest of the tent that I can say I'm more satisfied with in the next thread.

iv been eye balling some jungle boys seeds but regs are hard for me to do in my space not to mention the 200 dollar price tag
The price tag is frankly off putting if my brother didn't have good friends and didn't gift it to me I don't think I would have it myself but they have some really nice strains. I got lucky with this one being the only bean we had to use and it being female. I just keep pushing the limits of what my girl will let me do but she is on board with me trying new things and can see the benefit of me not having to buy medicine. All in all she's a keeper lol its not easy keeping me on a leash and stopping me from buying up everything and I have recently come across some raffles with some expensive genetics... I have avoided it so far but I can see that being a problem for me. 10 bucks to win 200 dollar beans is too tempting even though I won't win as often as I want to.

These ones are giving me problems.... With my tent being full which is the best problem I could ask for really. I'll get the photo out of the way first and then the rest of the autos starting with my semi accidental multi pot inspired by @RustyStarbuck72 originally but someone else was doing it as well sorry for forgetting....
Gracie TSC, Grape topanga x skittlez cake by Jungle boys
This girl has been a pleasure to work with. I cleaned her up after I took some cutting and removed some big fans which I look forward to seeing it grow in again when my brother takes her to flower her soon and scrog her out. Sad to see her go but excited to see her finished. I'll post pics before I pulled her out again and after which is from hours ago. Before after and two cuts I am keeping took more today. One of these will be moving over and getting reversed soon.
Screenshot_20210316_144935_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
IMG_20210316_112458.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_144940_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_144946_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

The multi pot
Beary white x 3bog(bear pack) freebie from mephisto, Double grape x,zkittlez(henrietta lacks), Double grape x toofless alien (violet) double grapes are my experiments
So quick recap I started mine to see if the beans would pop it did had them in small containers as I wanted to try transplanting an auto it took off strangely. The bear pack was just a tiny bean and the germ popped and came out in the cup it was soaking in so it went in a small container. The last one the cross with the toofless was just because after I transplanted the other two and saw they may not end up any size i didn't want to waste the space like the two small ones I have now well three if you count how I stunted the regular growth of the Panama. Plus rustystarbuck72 inspired me to try it out so it's on the way now we will see what happens.
Screenshot_20210316_150027_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_150017_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_150004_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

I'll have to take a pic of them all together. Maybe later today when lights come back on. Because I am running out of photos for this thread I'm going to the youngest of the flowering autos I have.
Blanche, Gold Nuggets by Canadian Autoflower
She was so bushy I had to defoliate a bit but she is got fat pom poms already with some frost and I know I love this smoke so I'm excited to finish it well hopefully. One before and after light defoliation.
Screenshot_20210316_150504_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_150433_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Nita, Grizzly Crinkle by Mephisto Genetics
I'm doing a better job of repping mephisto on this one. Didn't think she would overtake the nuggets but she did great structure on her. Just starting her stretch and preflower now.
Screenshot_20210316_150524_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_150518_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Queen Eleanor, Northern Bear tester from Canadian Autoflower
Didn't know what to expect from this tester but she has exceeded any expectations I may have had and she's nowhere near finished just nearing the end of her stretch and man did she bush out.
Screenshot_20210316_151112_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_151130_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_151125_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

OK so I am out of pics for this one and want to post couple extra of the others so that's just about it for this post. Full tent images to fill it out.
IMG_20210314_201209.jpg

OK last one for today for this update first today's update. First will be the other two photos before and after topping for a cut of each and the root shots of them when I up potted.
First up
Lemon Smac Breath
Before then after topping and root shot.
Screenshot_20210316_151818_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
IMG_20210316_134332.jpg
IMG_20210313_025703.jpg

Smintz
Same deal before after and roots.
Screenshot_20210316_152123_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
IMG_20210316_134315.jpg
IMG_20210313_030810.jpg

Toots, Sweet Tooth tester from Canadian Autoflower
What a beaut she was a little weird efore she kicked over fully but fat flowers with a lot of sugar already.
Screenshot_20210316_152412_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_152419_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
IMG_20210316_084425.jpg
IMG_20210316_084435.jpg

Black Widow, Hulk smash tester from Canadian Autoflower
I

This plant has been a treat to run. She's got nice long sativa leaning buds filling in and frosting up now. Excited for the finish
Screenshot_20210316_152852_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210316_152859_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
IMG_20210316_084414.jpg
IMG_20210316_084411.jpg

That is all she wrote for this weeks update thank you so much for popping in and checking things out I really do appreciate it.

Ha ha, dude that's a busy tent... Love it :vibes: :d5: :smoking:... Youll be mashed off your tits if you smoke that lot :baked::thumbsup:

:smoking::baked::dizzy::d5:
Ha ha, dude that's a busy tent... Love it :vibes: :d5: :smoking:... Youll be mashed off your tits if you smoke that lot :baked::thumbsup:
It's almost too busy sometimes but happy problem to have. I tend to overdo it sometimes anyways but ye if I went after all that at once I would be a hundred percent knackered sleep for days likely though:smoking::baked::dizzy::d5: maybe I already am as I put these little dudes in twice I think but only see them once :crying:

Terpene/Trichome Tuesday March 23rd 2021
Well another week seems like it came and went pretty quickly. Always seems to be something between the couple tents going now and the plans for breeding little sea of green photo tent getting put into action and trying to plan for a big outdoor year. Keeps me busy which is for the better because "idle hands get into devil's work" which for me likely means buying seeds I don't need, well define Need lol. Anyways its going to take a number of posts to do this and I'm never really sure the best way to organise things I am still planning on going back at some point and making detailed blogs for some of the individual plants but we will see how that goes. Going to just start out I think with my brothers tent with the sour diesel and our mac x icc Cross which the plant looks amazing and the nose on it is brilliant but I wouldn't say the cross has been a success so far as of the two we've ran I culled one due to it not really flowering the way I wanted and I wasn't going to have it ruin the whole flower tent. Probably put my own photo tent pics in and maybe the last of the dwarf plants I stunted that are turning stunted in stunning in small ways with their trichs but I am going to run both of the ones I did a disservice to again after I am done with any grow and shows that I'm going to be in. Got two beans about ready to go into their homes soon to probably won't post that this week though or maybe a short update later as one or both or the toof decay or mbap x 3bog are going into a solo to get a bit of pradtice in ahead of the solo cup competitions. Enough of my yammering on for now into the pictures. Starting with my brothers tent. The darker plant is the Mac x ice cream cake cross.
IMG_20210322_151815.jpg
IMG_20210322_151834.jpg
IMG_20210322_152224.jpg
IMG_20210322_151846.jpg
IMG_20210322_151859.jpg

This is going to be goooood smoke.
Photo scrog (2 sour diesel, orange creamsicle)
In this tent the creamsicle is the one with the most purple in it. Temps have been nice in here which it's nice to not have to adjust anything and just have it work out for once so much less stressful just fertigate and irrigate when it's time and that's about it let the plants do their thing.
IMG_20210323_033549.jpg
IMG_20210323_033555.jpg
IMG_20210323_033512.jpg
IMG_20210323_033510.jpg
IMG_20210323_033518.jpg
IMG_20210323_033521.jpg
IMG_20210323_033537.jpg

Well that's those pieces out of the way for a minute. I will get to posting the other stuff after lunch time here, gotta whip the kiddies up some grub. As always thanks for popping in looking or commenting I really appreciate it.

Back