Black widow, Hulk smash tester from Canadian Autoflower
OK so I officially love this plant I trained it a bit well opened it up that's about it might have to bend the top as its closing in on my lights like nothing else I have had and is just starting to flower and show a little signs of hunger so I'm going to be like 15% strength as its organic as well so that's nice. Here's some pics before and after training most recently I think I'll be posting a lot of pics in the Canadian Autoflower review thread. Same goes for the sweet tooth tester I have and Northern bear. Here is the hulk smash
Day 34
Screenshot_20210223_211121_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210223_211106_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Day 35 after opening her up more.
Screenshot_20210223_211008_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210223_211021_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210223_211039_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Toots, Sweet Tooth tester from Canadian Autoflower
I am head over heels for this girl as well but more indica then the Hulk smash. She was a bit slower but when she turned to preflower she has taken off and is trying to catch up to hulk smash.
Day 31
Screenshot_20210223_211540_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210223_211556_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Gracie tsc, Grape topanga x skittlez cake by Jungle Boyz
Just up potted this week going to be taking some clippings and cutting her back soon so keep the line going just bought some Cannafem from my local hydro store its Canadian and getting similar products was difficult and more expensive so when I saw it I was all over it
IMG_20210223_212031.jpg

So I will be keeping it going in clone and back bred fems and will be making more beans going forward.
Here she is though.
Day 32
Screenshot_20210223_212308_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Queen Eleanor, Northern bear tester from Canadian Autoflower
Very happy with this girl so far as well thanks @canadian_autoflower for the opportunity.
Day 19
Screenshot_20210223_212900_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Blanche, Gold nuggets from Canadian Autoflower
Beautiful indica leaning girl fat leaves this is fire if I can do at least what I have in the past with this strain.
Day 16
Screenshot_20210223_212948_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Nita, Grizzly Crinkle by Mephisto Genetics
Going to do right by this girl I hope and represent mephisto better then I have been.
Day 11
Screenshot_20210223_212959_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Next it my two photo babies.
Lemon SMAC breath
Here's a description of this strain....
Super Lemon SMAC with Sherb Breath. The Super Lemon Smac was a rare drop from Cap at an expo.

Male - Super Lemon SMAC (Super Lemon Dawg x Miracle Alien Cookies) by Capulator

Female - Sherb Breath (Sherb x Mendo Breath F2 aka Studly Spewright) by Thug Pug
Day 5
Screenshot_20210223_213009_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Smints
I am pretty sure this one is sherbert and mintz or kush mintz but I'll have to check again and confirm I know I've grown it out and it's one of my favourite all time smokes and the tent wasn't lit like what my brother has to finish now or i would If I finish it.
Day 4
Screenshot_20210223_213025_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Thats all for now I am tight for space and don't want to run another light but i need the perpetual to keep running so I may be very soon starting another light up in my dry tent to start the next auto bean. Either a redemption a different mephisto or another tester to show these Canadian Autoflower beasts are no fluke if you look at the review thread @Mustang92 is ahead of me and it looks like it's going to be nice. As always thanks for popping in I appreciate you checking in and giving any comments or advice. :joy: :toke: :joy: :cheers::headbang::growing:

looking good mate,
i haven't spend much time with my hulk smash, all i did was try to wrap around a cut tomato cage and keep the centre open for light. got photo moms on go too for summer clones they my main concern and auto are for fun and to learn(not much experience with auto's). I got 10 auto on go (one i had to move 12/12) and this plant is head and shoulders my fav for growing so far. can't believe the frost on the leaves and i'm in 3gal pot and think it could easy reach 5-6 feet in height if you let it.
i have two more beans (hulk smash) i'll do outside in june (georgian bay area, ontario) . i'll germ in May and clone and do 2-3 plants each in 35 gal pots for fun , i'll post pic's so people can tell me i shouldn't do that in one pot.

edited: still reading your post mate try to catch up, very nice pic's, they slow me down because they :baked: to pretty.

I made this too shake my seeds in before i germ, lightly rough up outer shell seems to grem faster i think.
1607687752529.jpg

what hockey and bball scores you follow on phone?

Last edited:
looking good mate,
i haven't spend much time with my hulk smash, all i did was try to wrap around a cut tomato cage and keep the centre open for light. got photo moms on go too for summer clones they my main concern and auto are for fun and to learn(not much experience with auto's). I got 10 auto on go (one i had to move 12/12) and this plant is head and shoulders my fav for growing so far. can't believe the frost on the leaves and i'm in 3gal pot and think it could easy reach 5-6 feet in height if you let it.
i have two more beans (hulk smash) i'll do outside in june (georgian bay area, ontario) . i'll germ in May and clone and do 2-3 plants each in 35 gal pots for fun , i'll post pic's so people can tell me i shouldn't do that in one pot.

edited: still reading your post mate try to catch up, very nice pic's, they slow me down because they :baked: to pretty.

I made this too shake my seeds in before i germ, lightly rough up outer shell seems to grem faster i think.
View attachment 1290553

what hockey and bball scores you follow on phone?

I definitely think scarification works wonders with seeds. I have something similar to that I use but have started slicing "the ridge" of the seed of with a crafting scalpel and its really made a difference I had made some beans and they don't want to pop quickly unless I use the scalpel on them. I like your style with the photo mom's I'm trying to get that going a bit myself at the moment. As far as a couple plants in a 35 gal I think it's actually smart I've read on here and other places recently about how the same strain especially but plants help each other in the same thing like sharing nutrients being more efficient like that so I would love to watch that grow go down. Autos are fun and there's lots to learn but I so far feel similar about the hulk smash my favourite auto so far I think. I was born into a Leafs household so as painful as that can be I never had a choice but to bleed blue and white. When I was very young and Lemieux was a force I liked the pens for a couple years but mostly follow the leafs only unless there is any worthwhile stories from anywhere else in the league. I follow the raps as well although I for some reason find tnt desk coverage funny and watch more first take clips then I should so I end up keeping up with the league more then I intend to maybe. I follow along with the Jays as well and am mostly excited for this upcoming season but we probably could've used another starter. Really though my Google searches are usually mma first then leafs and raps or jays. I thought I wanted to be a fighter when I was younger and was training seriously but I signed a mortgage with my uncle as a Co signer when I was younger and wasn't willing to jeopardise his situation to chase that dream. Regret it now because you only live once but hey it is what it is. I am going to go back and look because I feel like I read it when I was checking out your thread but what are your photo mom's? I appreciate you checking the thread out hope everything going good for you in the grow rooms and outside them. :joy: :toke::cheers:

I definitely think scarification works wonders with seeds. I have something similar to that I use but have started slicing "the ridge" of the seed of with a crafting scalpel and its really made a difference I had made some beans and they don't want to pop quickly unless I use the scalpel on them. I like your style with the photo mom's I'm trying to get that going a bit myself at the moment. As far as a couple plants in a 35 gal I think it's actually smart I've read on here and other places recently about how the same strain especially but plants help each other in the same thing like sharing nutrients being more efficient like that so I would love to watch that grow go down. Autos are fun and there's lots to learn but I so far feel similar about the hulk smash my favourite auto so far I think. I was born into a Leafs household so as painful as that can be I never had a choice but to bleed blue and white. When I was very young and Lemieux was a force I liked the pens for a couple years but mostly follow the leafs only unless there is any worthwhile stories from anywhere else in the league. I follow the raps as well although I for some reason find tnt desk coverage funny and watch more first take clips then I should so I end up keeping up with the league more then I intend to maybe. I follow along with the Jays as well and am mostly excited for this upcoming season but we probably could've used another starter. Really though my Google searches are usually mma first then leafs and raps or jays. I thought I wanted to be a fighter when I was younger and was training seriously but I signed a mortgage with my uncle as a Co signer when I was younger and wasn't willing to jeopardise his situation to chase that dream. Regret it now because you only live once but hey it is what it is. I am going to go back and look because I feel like I read it when I was checking out your thread but what are your photo mom's? I appreciate you checking the thread out hope everything going good for you in the grow rooms and outside them. :joy: :toke::cheers:
leafs are 1st place baby, go leafs!! i can't stomach how much they travel in NBA so i only watch last 2mins of raps now. I use to be MMA nut but not as much anymore. i like old UFC with one guy fighting everyone to the end to be champ, no weight class. that was fun to watch. I was lucky and been to 2 blue jays world series games in nineties. use to go over to Detroit all time to watch jays , i can't stand kirk gibson to this day.

leafs are 1st place baby, go leafs!! i can't stomach how much they travel in NBA so i only watch last 2mins of raps now. I use to be MMA nut but not as much anymore. i like old UFC with one guy fighting everyone to the end to be champ, no weight class. that was fun to watch. I was lucky and been to 2 blue jays world series games in nineties. use to go over to Detroit all time to watch jays , i can't stand kirk gibson to this day.
Yes I can't watch a whole game myself until maybe the playoffs. It sure is nice having the leafs a top the standings I'm a little worried if Hutchison is our goalie for too long but they will figure it out. The old days of the sport for ufc were more pure and the tournaments were great they do like watered down versions of them in different organisations but its not like it used to be. I'm jealous about the world series games but hopefully sometime before all the kids we have on the jays are broken up they make it back. I do remember watching the games though. That kirk Gibson comment had me laughing though its funny how certain players have that lasting effect.

Terpene/Trichome Thursday March 11th
Since I have been busy I have taken down eve and holly both. They didn't produce too much but I attribute that to poor soil and water quality issues. I have gotten past. I have already given most of both away but got about one jar each.
Here the fugue state and the livers respectively
IMG_20210311_131114.jpg
IMG_20210311_131202.jpg

I'm going to do this entry more like last time in the troubled with soil or water plants then everyone else so I can put a couple more pics in maybe. I'll start out with the most stunted little runts.
Funshine, sour gummy bears bred by Mephisto Genetics
I don't even know how these couple made it though that's why I didn't cull them although the space they are taking up is killing me lol they've fought this long they deserve to finish. Here she is.
Screenshot_20210311_132121_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_132116_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Suzie Cubed, strawberry stomper bred by Mephisto Genetics
These things are a reminder in ways of the quality of mephisto as they are resinous as anything and they shouldn't even be alive by rights.
Screenshot_20210311_132127_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Panamama, Panama haze by Canadian Autoflower
This one chaps my ass a little only because I really liked this strain and I didn't put fresh soil in its container not the new stuff I'm using anyways and it got a bit of the bad water combined it just didn't let it perform like every other one I did which did well but if the smoke is like the others it will be ok. Mini xmas tree this one
Screenshot_20210311_132132_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Big shoots, six shooter from Fastbuds
This is my first dwc and I just haven't been able to deal with it the way I want just due to how much else is going on in my spaces. I can't access it to check it the way I want and honestly the results with the stepwell have been so good I don't see a reason to do dwc again or even coco until I can dedicate a space to it and an entireine of dedicated nutrients but all in all its not too bad considering the struggles I have had from time to time during this grow. I recommend dwc still it's easy enough I would just invest in a more dedicated line and space to monitor things better.
Screenshot_20210311_133144_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Gracie tsc, grape topanga x skittlez cake by Jungle boys
This thing has been a treat she is in her final home a 7 gallon fabric pot and will in a couple weeks once he's done with the diesel and macxicc cross my bro will be flowering her. I have taken some clippings and will maybe take a couple more going to reverse one and make beans some s1 to keep the line alive for me. Maybe I male another mom but likely I just flower all the cutting some for seeds some for flower separate setups obviously going to be doing this a lot now as I've been lucky enough to hook up with some Canadian breeders doing interesting unique fire projects so I'll be running some of all that and breeding in a number of ways if I can just get one nice resinous male of something nice I will collect pollen. Going this way from here on out I think anyways,wish me luck, I may need it lol. I still have to pull her out again after transplant I usually wait a couple days. Anyways less type more pics.
Screenshot_20210311_134054_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_134046_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_134040_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Heres a pic of the auto space to get an idea of why I want these little ones to finish up soon so I can start more.
IMG_20210309_093603.jpg

Of the 4x8 4x6ish is packed with lush growth then there's the stunted bunch and babies. Just hard to take when a flowering plant isnt much bigger then your 3 week old photo baby. Going to leave off with pics after I did the only full defoliation my photo scrog is going to get I didn't like how my cross was acting so I took it out. Might have been ok but was behind everyone else and there wasn't the space to waste on it. So below to finish off this post is the photo scrog space.
From right to left first two are sour dieselasy is orange creamsicle.
IMG_20210309_024138.jpg
IMG_20210309_024142.jpg
IMG_20210309_024147.jpg

what were the final dry weightz-?...need to know, so me can give u shiny lil badge :smoking: ppp

Now for the rest of them I'm not going to go crazy with pics only cus when I'm done them ill find a place to show the entire journey real quick almost every thing on this part is only getting water until mid flower as the stepwell provides well until then and even through that maybe but I have organic nutes that I like the flower results so I am going to use them for the flower stage likely going forward. These are almost all from @canadian_autoflower so I will put even more detail in a review soon but for a quick one word review of the three strains in testing..... FIRE.

Black widow, Hulk Smash tester from Canadian Autoflower
The first of the three. They are all at least 3 feet tall and cover at least a 2x2 area of floor space in my tent just one pic this time to get through this update but I've been taking more and they will find their way somewhere here in due time love the smell of the tent right now. This girl starting to fill in her flowers so nice now long sativa leaning flowers so stoked for this smoke.
Screenshot_20210311_135321_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

TOOTS, Sweet Tooth tester from Canadian Autoflower
Oh my god this thing.... I have never seen pistils come in the way they did on this one but jeez the buds are already getting fat and sugary and the pistils are so fat it's crazy. Pictures don't do it justice. Was a bit slower then the hulk smash but then went wild and hasn't looked back yet.
Screenshot_20210311_135334_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_135341_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Queen Eleanor, Northern bear tester from Canadian Autoflower.
Another beaut she just makes me so happy opened her up and she loved it has had to do minimal work with any of them structures been great and uniform and symmetrical. Just helped open them a little she's just finishing up her stretch. Another 3 foot tall 4 square foot or more beast.
Screenshot_20210311_135352_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Screenshot_20210311_135357_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Blanche, Gold Nuggets by Canadian Autoflower
This thing is a shrub I should've defoliated as its so thick but she's produced many nice bud sites not as tall as the others but didn't go to the bigger lights yet just no room maybe that's why don't know. The one they start under has less red so less stretch and maybe that's why as they've had some of that spectrum their whole life her and Nita.
Here she is though. My golden girl lol.
Screenshot_20210311_135425_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
Nita, Grizzly Crinkle by Mephisto Genetics
With this girl is the start of me not embarrassing mephisto by doing terrible work with their gear loving this plant and I can't wait to redeem the strains I haven't done justice.
Screenshot_20210311_135414_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Now the multi pot which will soon have a second one of my crosses in it as I popped and dropped it yesterday. It will have three in it one unnamed as I won't name it until its up and a seedling. Henrietta Lacks is one of my genetics and its named that way after a historical female whose genetics were used for some things as I'm hoping this thing makes something of itself that's a Double Grape zkittlez the other one named bear pack was a freebie from mephisto and was so tiny I didn't think the seed would germ it popped right out of its shell so I had to handle the little unshelled germ and put her in dirt she pulled through enough to go in with the other and soon to be double grape x toofless alien I put down. I want to make use of the space and feared I stunted the first two so multipot it is.
Henrietta Lacks, Double grape x Zkittlez
Topped herself little freak lol
Screenshot_20210311_135514_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Bear back, beary white x 3BOG freebies from mephisto
Still alive doing weird things but she's a near miracle either way you shake it.
Screenshot_20210311_135524_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Lemon Smac breath
Love the fat fans on this girl she didn't grow one in on one side it was never trimmed
Screenshot_20210311_135439_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Smintz
Still haven't confirmed all the parent lines but kush mintz for sure anyways is part of it. She's coming in nice fat fans but little less indica then the Smac
Screenshot_20210311_135451_com.unlogical.jane.jpg

Burnt Toast
The newest edition to the photo family. Its genetics are Berners cookies x French toast. Healthy little seedling so far. Also my app updated and changed a bit as far as stages go so its better but things might look a little different going forward. Anyways thanks for popping in lots more updates to do soon and seeds to drop never enough space or time. Thanks for popping in and having a look at everything. Any advice or comments are appreciated. :headbang: :cheers::joy::toke::growing:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311_135504_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
    Screenshot_20210311_135504_com.unlogical.jane.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
what were the final dry weightz-?...need to know, so me can give u shiny lil badge :smoking: ppp
I didn't even take them this time not accurately anyways I use a kitchen scale to roughly separate things for me my brother and a friend of mine. I wasn't impressed with myself over anything I've done recently after my water debacle. All the last four I've taken down have only been about an oz over or under. I hadn't even thought of badges so I appreciate you looking in and looking out for me but since I didn't take them and record the weights really this time maybe the next ones I take down I can earn my badge. I just knew I wasn't proud of the production and it wasn't the genetics so I didn't want to advertise that overly but they have all been just around an 0z the last 2 were not a full closer to 20g then a full. Again just not proud of that stage of my learning and growth I always keep a rough total but I didn't accurately measure this round. Thank you for taking the time though to even look in nevermind consider giving me my first badge..... Which when I earn it I will be like a kid as I was so proud of myself for having got rep even lol everyone in the house heard about me getting some rep although the kids had no idea what I was talking about. :headbang::cheers::joy:

I didn't even take them this time not accurately anyways I use a kitchen scale to roughly separate things for me my brother and a friend of mine. I wasn't impressed with myself over anything I've done recently after my water debacle. All the last four I've taken down have only been about an oz over or under. I hadn't even thought of badges so I appreciate you looking in and looking out for me but since I didn't take them and record the weights really this time maybe the next ones I take down I can earn my badge. I just knew I wasn't proud of the production and it wasn't the genetics so I didn't want to advertise that overly but they have all been just around an 0z the last 2 were not a full closer to 20g then a full. Again just not proud of that stage of my learning and growth I always keep a rough total but I didn't accurately measure this round. Thank you for taking the time though to even look in nevermind consider giving me my first badge..... Which when I earn it I will be like a kid as I was so proud of myself for having got rep even lol everyone in the house heard about me getting some rep although the kids had no idea what I was talking about. :headbang::cheers::joy:

:clapper: :slap: hey, it matterz not whether ur proud of it or not, lol, the fact remainz u completed ur first grow & that'z all that matterz, so u now have a shiny lil badge to show for it....wear it well! :shooty: :thumbsup: to display it under ur name, jus go to profile > badgez & click the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp

Back