:clapper: :slap: hey, it matterz not whether ur proud of it or not, lol, the fact remainz u completed ur first grow & that'z all that matterz, so u now have a shiny lil badge to show for it....wear it well! :shooty: :thumbsup: to display it under ur name, jus go to profile > badgez & click the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp

Whoooo I am so stoked and thank you so much for the rep. I was just finishing a post and checked my notifications scared the poor cat and kids with me holler :crying: I am very proud to be a part of this community. I have met some excellent people and learned so much. Plus the people who run this site deserve so much credit for the environment here and really so much more. @420Forever you have also introduced me to some new jams and bands which I thoroughly appreciate. One of the best things I've done in recent years to become a part of something like this community I can truly be proud of. :bow::headbang::cheers:

scared the poor cat and kids with me holler

:crying: meow :kitty:

and footnote, u missed the humpday buffet yesterday :rolleyes1: .................jus sayin & carry on plz :stir: :headbang: ppp

:crying: meow :kitty:

and footnote, u missed the humpday buffet yesterday :rolleyes1: .................jus sayin & carry on plz :stir: :headbang: ppp
Thanks for the heads up ill go back and check that out now. Its lights out for my girls but the night is as good of any time for some metal.

Terpene/Trichome Tuesday March 16th 2021
Just a quick one if the 5x3 photo scrog, it being locked away in a basement room I don't get to check in on it as much which is probably a blessing. Temps are close to ideal. Gets up to about 26 with lights on stays there through the day period and drops to 19.5 or so celsius I have a good idea of water schedule so I am on that got Ph in line at 6.3 after MoG thread on nutrients that educated me and just tweaked and improved things significantly one little piece of knowledge can change everything. I appreciate the knowledge I have gained here whether it be from @Mossy and the songs she posts or @420Forever metal buffet I have been introduced to many new things that have enhanced my life and I appreciate it and everyone here very greatly. I just tagged as I wanted to say again I appreciate it I hope it isn't a bother. Below in this post is just going to be the photo flower tent get that out of the way first and post the rest of what I have going on shortly after. They all have some fat white pistils coming in but the orange creamsicle trichs are much thicker at this point excited to see where they go from here and how they finish up still a good month and a half or so now. Left to right pics to begin with then some closer of the diesel last two are the creamsicle and then some outside shots. Anyway thanks to anyone who checks in comments or contributes here in anyway, especially the people running the place keeping things together I sincerely appreciate you.:toke::cheers::headbang::joy:
IMG_20210315_000222.jpg
IMG_20210315_000253.jpg
IMG_20210315_000257.jpg
IMG_20210315_000147.jpg
IMG_20210315_000141.jpg
IMG_20210315_000138.jpg
IMG_20210315_000123.jpg
IMG_20210315_000105.jpg
IMG_20210315_000054.jpg
IMG_20210315_000039.jpg
IMG_20210315_000031.jpg
IMG_20210315_000016.jpg
IMG_20210315_000002.jpg

I'll be posting all the auto stuff and everything else in a couple hours I just have to take some cuts off of all the photos I have running going to reverse one of the grape topanga x skittlez cake cuts I have and open pollinate some other topanga x skittlez cake cuts and a lemon Smac breath and smintz cut because... Why not and I want to try reversing a cut before any auto again I think then I will choose an auto and I'll probably never look back. Because I respect the work breeders do I'll likely always buy good genetics to play with but will be nice to have some things I can call my own. I am greatly inspired by some of the members and their breeding efforts here it made me actually take the steps to invest in the spray and give it a go. So I will be jumping off that ledge soon and will post all that when I do.

you have some great plants and i love your scrog net but i think you may of found you think about plants all day long now its a crazy hobby

Congrats on the upgrade! Glad to see you made it. Hey mistakes are the best way to learn. I'm sure you'll be killing it soon!

you have some great plants and i love your scrog net but i think you may of found you think about plants all day long now its a crazy hobby

Thank you very much I truly appreciate the kind words but I think I have to agree with I do think about plants all day long right now and how I can convince my girl I need to start more and setup more tents :crying:

Gracie tsc, Grape topanga x skittlez cake by Jungle Boyz
Just up potted this week going to be taking some clippings and cutting her back soon so keep the line
very cool stuff going on in here :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Congrats on the upgrade! Glad to see you made it. Hey mistakes are the best way to learn. I'm sure you'll be killing it soon!
Thank you I appreciate it. :cheers: very true on mistakes they definitely forced me so speed up my learning process. Doesn't hurt that there is so many helpful and informative people and threads here I attribute much of my improvement to this community. :toke::joy:

Back