New Grower New Grower Tangerine Dream

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ghost toof, Creme de la Chem, Strawberry nuggets
Hey Everyone! Today is day 26 in my grow. I have been lurking on here for a month or two. Tons of info to digest probably too much for a noob like me which is a good thing!

Here is my set up: 2x4x5 Vivosun tent
2000w (345 actual) king plus led blurple
4 in. Vivosun carbon filter and fan with control dial
3 fans one vertical rotating fan and two small metal fans.
5 gal. fabric pots
Coco Coir (CoCo Cultivate RHP pre buffered 5.5-6.5) from Amazon

Nutes: Im using Genral Hydroponincs Trio Mico, Grow and Bloom along with Cal-Mag and also Organicide for pest control which I have not applied yet.

Tap water PH: going in around 6.1-6.3 coming out around 5.5-5.8

My water is somewhat hard I notice sitting the buckets out a film of hard water and maybe oil on the surface. Was going to filter it out but didn't want to use bleached coffee filters....

2 Tangerine dream auto seeds from Growers choice seeds.

I have some horrible blurple photos starting from day 1 through day 25 I will upload.

Here are some current photos: TC8C6474-2.jpgTC8C6473-2.jpg
TC8C6472-2.jpg
TC8C6471-2.jpg
TC8C6470-2.jpg
TC8C6469-2.jpg
TC8C6468-2.jpg
TC8C6467-2.jpg
TC8C6466-2.jpg

Noticed these spots today. Some of the leaves have touched the soil from LST. I used some bottle caps to keep them off the soil not sure if this is a good idea or not? Not sure if its a deficiency or just PH or what?

Overall the plants are short with nodes being about 1/4 inch apart. I will try and post from day one starting tonight with a single image so I don't overload. This supposed to be a Sativa dominant strain so I thought maybe my light at 24" was too close. I moved it up to 30" a couple days ago.

I am watering about every 3 days at the moment 1 gallon of water in each pot. The notes from this last feeding were 3 ml Cal-Mag, 2 ml Micro, 4 ml Grow. I have been following the Lucas formula to this point. About a week ago I noticed some brown spots and and did only water with Cal-Mag.

Welcome to AFN and good luck with your grow. I am just finishing my first grow now, also Growers Choice strains GG4 and Northern Lights. They took forever.

Your lady looks good! I’m subbed up.

Back