Dinafem Orange Juice, Purps #1, Cheese CBD, Dinamed Plus Ebb and Flow Rockwool SOG (Animatey)

Nah you're golden, bud development for day 25 of 12/12 is fine, and even the leggy aspect, I think you got nice, tight internode spacing between the buds. Great job!
Awesome, thanks RG! I haven't grown for a year so nothing feels familiar... Hard to tell how things are going. As long as the tip burn doesn't spread any further ill be happy.

I'm kinda surprised they only want 1.0 ec at this stage but I'm good with it if they are

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Getting some strange brown spotting between the veins on the dinamed.

If this was lower down I'd guess magnesium def, but it's only on 4 small leaves at the very top of the plant...

Anyone have any ideas what this might be?
IMG_20190808_121543.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Odd looking, and only on four leaves. What I would check is roots first, any weird smells? Everything look OK under the rockwool?
And pH is still good?

Shoot... Good call I think on the roots.. Some kind of black... Probably fungus? Doesn't smell good...

The bud smells OK. After a closer look I noticed the spotting is starting on a few other smal leaves. Starts on the outside of the leaf then moves in toward the bud. All are on the main cola, main bud, very top.

Here is the roots under the wool... Not sure what to do about them...
IMG_20190808_164607.jpg
IMG_20190808_164619.jpg

I've never grown in rockwool all the way through, but if they smell off could be pythium..
Before I make suggestions, since I am in hydro, are you averse to posting this in the infirmary?

Btw you get all kinds of smells, is it a swampy smell? Sulfur? Or just kinda earthy?
Is it slimy to touch?

Stinks like mold... Not exactly sure how to describe, but it is on a few of my other plants also... Each one has like a tiny corner of the black stuff.

Hopefully she survives, she is looking good otherwise...
View attachment 1087933

I can tag a guy in if you like, that grows in rockwool, Man 'O Green, he is fantastic at this stuff.
I think you can use Hydroguard in rockwool, or similar treatment using beneficial organisms.

Back