Perpetual Auto Battle 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1010557-01.jpeg
only.........................................................@........................................................
P1000968-01.jpeg

Ok I'm a bit confused. I'm restarting because of the death of my plants. I just planted last night. I'll take [edit:take mot fake I am not forging photos. Autocorrect error meant take as in snap] photos with germ codes today since they were planted last night and up load them in case it's not too late I assume was the discussion for this one

Ah what the heck, just in case. These were put in the ground last night

Sour crack dwc. (I'm not giving up on dwc if it was user error I'm just going smaller plants for easier control to build the skills)
zdns5Zr.jpg

Sweet n sour soil
0IKzt1V.jpg

Ah what the heck, just in case. These were put in the ground last night

Sour crack dwc. (I'm not giving up on dwc if it was user error I'm just going smaller plants for easier control to build the skills)
zdns5Zr.jpg

Sweet n sour soil
0IKzt1V.jpg

Kudos for the Tenacity Miss!! :thumbsup:

:goodluck: sent for this one!!

Kudos for the Tenacity Miss!! :thumbsup:

:goodluck: sent for this one!!

Someone's gotta do it. Heck what's the worst. It's a picture and a few moments to upload even if denied... plus I figured @trailanimal posted that photo so it was an invite for me to do this.

Someone's gotta do it. Heck what's the worst. It's a picture and a few moments to upload even if denied... plus I figured @trailanimal posted that photo so it was an invite for me to do this.

I don't know the rules and have no say or powers here!

I'm rooting for you! :d5:
*fingers crossed*
^_^

I don't know the rules and have no say or powers here!

I'm rooting for you! :d5:
*fingers crossed*
^_^
Me neither :crying:
Someone's gotta do it :d5: whenever I bring my hubby to the hospital the doctors and the nurses actually love me... you know why? I dont bug them after shit gets done... but then I bring the nurses tons of food. I'll literally bake for a day straight and make homemade bagels and doughnuts, pastries, cupcakes. Yeah they know that I'm a pain in the ass but I only do it when its needed and I pay them back... anyway, I'm pushy but I'll always give a cookie:smoking:

Now, whose gonna be the second in on this? First rule of fight club, dont talk about fight club. Second rule of fight club. DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.:yay:

Me neither :crying:
Someone's gotta do it :d5: whenever I bring my hubby to the hospital the doctors and the nurses actually love me... you know why? I dont bug them after shit gets done... but then I bring the nurses tons of food. I'll literally bake for a day straight and make homemade bagels and doughnuts, pastries, cupcakes. Yeah they know that I'm a pain in the ass but I only do it when its needed and I pay them back... anyway, I'm pushy but I'll always give a cookie:smoking:

Now, whose gonna be the second in on this? First rule of fight club, dont talk about fight club. Second rule of fight club. DONT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.:yay:

Well MU .. I've scoured the thread and thought it was @Ripper or @Mañ'O'Green who were the battle managers.

I've found some quotes from BigBossLady and the good news is ... she likes a cookie ...possibly bagels too!!

@Fitzy
On the perpetual Battle you can start anytime...but there are two Fixed Finish dates.

First one is 4.20..(which we will Miss this year as no one has time to Hit it..)

and..28th October..

So you can Start any plant auto or photo..as long as you are confident it will finish Before 28th Oct 2019

Good Luck..:amazon:

@Ripper .. [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] I need a germ code for this Battle please...:bighug:

I can't say for sure ... but it may be time to get the oven warmed up!! :coffee:

https://www.autoflower.org/members/manogreen.35589/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back