Perpetual Auto Battle 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly cos I use Tapatalk and can't see a lot of info like those on PC. I can't even tell who is staff cos everyone looks the same on Tapatalk.

Don't use Tapatalk.
Just using Chrome/Firefox/Opera Mini has zero issues on a mobile phone. And you can see if people are staff members/Cannazonians etc.
*Disclaimer* I hate Tapatalk with a vengeance ;)

You mean an analog party, or a digital party. Sorry but I'm fairly new around here, plus I'm generally fairly ripped, so there is that.
Digital.

Don't use Tapatalk.
Just using Chrome/Firefox/Opera Mini has zero issues on a mobile phone. And you can see if people are staff members/Cannazonians etc.
*Disclaimer* I hate Tapatalk with a vengeance ;)
Too used to Tapatalk. Besides, its not really a big deal to not see those info.

So wats the start date i only run perpetual grows or would run out as i only smoke hash, concentrates and such so no flowers get smoked ever tastes horrid now that i smoke concentrates

So wats the start date i only run perpetual grows or would run out as i only smoke hash, concentrates and such so no flowers get smoked ever tastes horrid now that i smoke concentrates

Start date for what??

Perpetual battle or can we start when ever? And when does it end?

Cause i got stuff germing and seedling all the way to almost harvest so im ready

Perpetual battle or can we start when ever? And when does it end?

@Fitzy
On the perpetual Battle you can start anytime...but there are two Fixed Finish dates.

First one is 4.20..(which we will Miss this year as no one has time to Hit it..)

and..28th October..

So you can Start any plant auto or photo..as long as you are confident it will finish Before 28th Oct 2019

Good Luck..:amazon:

@Ripper .. [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] I need a germ code for this Battle please...:bighug:

@Mossy so roughly speaking plants germinated between febuary and august will poll in october of that year.
Plants germed between september/ jan will make it in time for the 420 poll the following year.
Give or take a few weeks for fast phenos.

How will codes work with such a flexible system.
Say i germ my auto on april 1st and harvest mid to late june... it wont poll until oct 28th.
Will i take a final picture at harvest and request a code and post it somewhere.
Or do we save that picture until poll opens.
Just worried about old pics getting in
:pass::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back