twenty20 Quality of Twenty20?

Totally get that, hard part is most of these breeders are family operated or small operations. It’s not big corporations with customer service departments. Heck, I just ordered from Brother Grimm (breeder of Cinderella 99) and it’s him (Mr Soul) and two others to contact for orders and sales. They don’t have the time to tend to their huge farms and breeding programs, collaborations they communicate with, social media platforms, plus tend to every email from home growers having issues during a grow.

If you have all the same inputs and three going great, one is a runt… it just might be the way it is. See if it goes full term, some produce amazing smoke i’ve read just less yield. Sorry again you had the issue and less than expected service, but I again don’t think it was worth blasting them in your original post that they don’t know what they’re doing.

Man I completely understand.

Why could they just have not told me that?

I am all for small business and the little guy!

I would respect that even more, and then I would be even more happy and likely to rock their gear!!!

There are no problems here, I did not make the post to disrespect anyone, or to speak negatively.

And if it seems that way I am sorry, and I will strongly consider all of my posting, as well as my choice of wording in the future.

I only wanted to see if others had similar issues with the autos from this company as well, because if many more have, what’s the point of scaling up? You got me?

A reputable track record means a lot when selecting a cultivator.

I’m sure there are others that would appreciate to know of a potential problem strain as well?

Last edited:
:point: stand down everybody please,... this is now burying RP's!
Staff is on it already.... :smoker1:

Totally get that, hard part is most of these breeders are family operated or small operations. It’s not big corporations with customer service departments. Heck, I just ordered from Brother Grimms (breeder of Cinderella 99) and it’s him (Mr Soul) and two others to contact for orders and sales. They don’t have the time to tend to their huge farms and breeding programs, collaborations they communicate with, social media platforms, plus tend to every email from home growers having issues during a grow.

If you have all the same inputs and three going great, one is a runt… it just might be the way it is. See if it goes full term, some produce amazing smoke i’ve read just less yield. Sorry again you had the issue and less than expected service, I just don’t think it was worth blasting them in your original post that they don’t know what they’re doing.
Thanks for pointing that out. We are a small company, in fact there are only four of us. Amy handles customer service and her job can be quite stressful. She's not the breeder and she has little to no cultivation experience. Although She may have misinterpreted your plant health She still offered to send you replacements @VOLKSRVA and offered to ship them at our cost. Like many small businesses in America we are struggling. We appreciate feedback but please try and be constructive. We apologize that you had an issue with your one trizzler seed and You weren't happy with our response and customer service. Cheers

Thanks for pointing that out. We are a small company, in fact there are only four of us. Amy handles customer service and her job can be quite stressful. She's not the breeder and she has little to no cultivation experience. Although She may have misinterpreted your plant health She still offered to send you replacements @VOLKSRVA and offered to ship them at our cost. Like many small businesses in America we are struggling. We appreciate feedback but please try and be constructive. We apologize that you had an issue with your one trizzler seed and You weren't happy with our response and customer service. Cheers
Ya see @VOLKSRVA This is how we do things here.

Ya see @VOLKSRVA This is how we do things here.
:jointman: Bill,... he gawn now- :rofl: ... Our @blue she dropped the hammer on sight! ..... Never the right skirt to fly up, believe it! :evil1:
Hey Adam :passit:I got the PM, and no sweat mate! Alas, we know the type well - :nono:... at least it's been a good spell since the last parasitic troll latched on! :rolleyes2:

:jointman: Bill,... he gawn now- :rofl: ... Our @blue she dropped the hammer on sight! ..... Never the right skirt to fly up, believe it! :evil1:

Hey Adam :passit:I got the PM, and no sweat mate! Alas, we know the type well - :nono:... at least it's a good spell since the last parasitic troll latched on! :rolleyes2:
He doesn't have to be logged in to see it.:eyebrows::rofl:

Back to the OP.... I've only grown one Twenty20 so far, it was a TRIKS. I purchased it a while back, and chose that one because at the time I believe it was an F3, and seemed to be the furthest along in its development among the available strains. I grew it alongside Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Ethos, and Fastbuds strains. Not only did it hold its own in potency, flavor, and harvest weight, but this was an outdoor grow, and it was more mold resistant than many of the others finishing without any issues at all.

It's nice to see their strains maturing over time (I think TRIKS is at F5 now). I would grow them again without hesitation.

Back to the OP.... I've only grown one Twenty20 so far, it was a TRIKS. I purchased it a while back, and chose that one because at the time I believe it was an F3, and seemed to be the furthest along in its development among the available strains. I grew it alongside Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Ethos, and Fastbuds strains. Not only did it hold its own in potency, flavor, and harvest weight, but this was an outdoor grow, and it was more mold resistant than many of the others finishing without any issues at all.

It's nice to see their strains maturing over time (I think TRIKS is at F5 now). I would grow them again without hesitation.
My outdoor Triks got ate up by by BR, but so did everyone else. My Asian Haze was the only one to survive with it's later flower and my testing of Phyter/RotBlock.

From this mornings converstaion in LS, related to the topic:
Speaking of animals........There were sum frogs in my 2x4 tent last night!:eyebrows:

I 'fondled' Ogre Berry's sugar leaves a bit last night....... tasted VERY strongly a sweet grape/fruit mix. The level of actual flavor really surprised me! Got a nice quickening, but couldn't tell a boost in buzz...............high AF already.
I really wasn't prepared for such a strong flavor, but it really coincides with it's quite strong smell. I doubt if Twenty20 Adam had that in mind or even reports of 'taste' in his girls.
With Triks at F5, I'd ump all over that.
Humanrob

I don't think Ogre Berry is at the same level of development, but she's quite the girl with great structure, vigor, very nice bud spacing, not needy or sensitive to my organic nutes, responds very well to training and has been consistently drinking a gallon of water a day and is increasing.
In my short time in growing canna, I've never had a girl to exhibit such a strong smell at such an early stage of flower development. WELL worth growing with my experience with her so far and smoke reports have me like the damn Mervin's lady waiting for the store to open! :eyebrows: :rofl:

There are breeders here on AFN where the term Hype can possibly be used, but from what I've experienced and seen from others here growing his girls, that's just not a term you can use with Twenty20 in my humble opinion. I do think Adam has a genuine passion for canna and it shows in his girls.

Unlike one disgruntled unreasonable member, that's now banned for his conduct, I've seen first hand how Adam handles customer service. I had a request from a friend for a particular kind of strain. A Twenty20 strain was exactly what he was looking for. I bought it from a seed company. I had a problem germing. I asked Adam if they needed any extra in germing them. He told me no and asked for my shipping info to send me replacements. He figured maybe there had been some problem in storage or shipping. He just handled the problem! I had waited too long to ask for help and they didn't fit anymore in my grow...... photo/auto mix thing I didn't want to deal with.

I wouldn't hesitate a moment to buy anything they produce that meets my needs in a particular strain.

What has me salivating over my OgreBerry! LOL!

Back