twenty20 Quality of Twenty20?

Wow. This is a crazy thread :crying: Not for nothing, but I think it's out of the breeders responsibility if the seeds pop. And bitching about quality of 2 week old plants is absurdly crazy :bong:

yeah...I totally missed this when it was happening. Amazing that with all the completed grows with pictures that are on AFN of their gear that he never even bothers to consider it might his doing at all....just blames the breeder straight off and isn't even happy with replacement offer.

yeah...I totally missed this when it was happening. Amazing that with all the completed grows with pictures that are on AFN of their gear that he never even bothers to consider it might his doing at all....just blames the breeder straight off and isn't even happy with replacement offer.
Kinda why I jumped in.

He was really pizzed at me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll go ahead and reveal how pissy and petty this guy was. It only shows that his reported rudeness with the person that was trying to make things right with him, was true beyond any doubt.

This 'person',once banned, attempted to re-register as "FUWildBill "!:yoinks::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you say TRIGGERED? Hope he finds how to grow some canna, not here :rofl:,,,,he NEEDS sum to chill his pissy little ass.

Well.................Nope! Not gonna do it. I was gonna pour some salt on the wound of our widdle disgruntled person, but he's seen enough...............And he can't reply! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I bet ol' VOLKSRVA wished he had a truck load of "Woulda Shoulda Coulda"!!!!:doh::face::hump::rofl: and no amount of will help:kissass::rofl::rofl:

Go smoke some really dank and potent canna you've grown...............wait! We've seen your 'green' thumb.:face:
Go out and buy or mooch and smoke some really dank and potent canna and just chill dude!:baked: Maybe take the time and try to delve into your inner workings.............and NO! NOT that crap you used to do in your closet!:yoinks::eek1::yoinks:
Find out why you can't accept reasonability for you actions and why you try to harm those that try to help you. It's there! We all saw it..........no closet! Face that crap head on!

Ummmmmmm.............damn! I guess I ended up doing what I said I .....ummmmmmm.......said I wasn't gonna do!:face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And he still can't reply!!!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Mods.....feel free to delete it, if it so pleases you..................just leave it up long enough fer ol VOLKSRVA might see it.:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

Well.................Nope! Not gonna do it. I was gonna pour some salt on the wound of our widdle disgruntled person, but he's seen enough...............And he can't reply! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I bet ol' VOLKSRVA wished he had a truck load of "Woulda Shoulda Coulda"!!!!:doh::face::hump::rofl: and no amount of will help:kissass::rofl::rofl:

Go smoke some really dank and potent canna you've grown...............wait! We've seen your 'green' thumb.:face:
Go out and buy or mooch and smoke some really dank and potent canna and just chill dude!:baked: Maybe take the time and try to delve into your inner workings.............and NO! NOT that crap you used to do in your closet!:yoinks::eek1::yoinks:
Find out why you can't accept reasonability for you actions and why you try to harm those that try to help you. It's there! We all saw it..........no closet! Face that crap head on!

Ummmmmmm.............damn! I guess I ended up doing what I said I .....ummmmmmm.......said I wasn't gonna do!:face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And he still can't reply!!!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Mods.....feel free to delete it, if it so pleases you..................just leave it up long enough fer ol VOLKSRVA might see it.:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

Not trying to pour gas on the fire, and i’ve been refraining from responding…but I don’t think the person cares much. I lurk OG threads because there’s a ton of great active growers with diverse genetics showcased, noticed he created a profile and tried bashing AFN…posters went at him like we did asking what they were expecting from the response they got from Twenty20. Did a Google search and they opened profiles on multiple forums trying to rip Adam & Co and got nothing but blasted with the same responses we gave in return. No use in trying to implant reason into a fool that can’t just admit when they’re wrong and stop the bleeding for themselves.

I’ve grown a bunch of Twenty20. Always good. Only issue I ever had was Autowreck and Hotz not germing but I believe it was me not the beans. Just dropped 3x Autowreck, Ogreberry, and Durban sunrise. Ethos will have to wait til the Xmas bonus comes in. Looking at the tropical auto mix pack with the pina crosses. And maybe a mix pack of Mephisto… Cldc? Forum stomper bundle? Don’t know yet. I guess whatever’s in stock at multiverse at the time. Usually miss the sales. Maybe hold out til 4/20 sales. Like Seedstockers a lot. Also would like to check out some of the night/dark owl strains.

Not trying to pour gas on the fire, and i’ve been refraining from responding…but I don’t think the person cares much. I lurk OG threads because there’s a ton of great active growers with diverse genetics showcased, noticed he created a profile and tried bashing AFN…posters went at him like we did asking what they were expecting from the response they got from Twenty20. Did a Google search and they opened profiles on multiple forums trying to rip Adam & Co and got nothing but blasted with the same responses we gave in return. No use in trying to implant reason into a fool that can’t just admit when they’re wrong and stop the bleeding for themselves.
What a sad individual.

What a sad individual.

Indeed, kinda jelly Volky got a hard on for you and tried trolling you when I was the initial ass hat to respond to their buffoonery. Would’ve actually tried helping new member JaxsoNL5BlowsDonkeyD learn how to grow and get into the Cultivators Club. I call dibs on the next troll Bill, hands off!
:muahaha:

Back