twenty20 Quality of Twenty20?

Wow loving the responses in here so far guys, thanks a lot for the contributions!

I have heard good things about the Orange Cookies quite a lot, have you grown it before? If so, how does it smoke etc? Seed stockers? Just checked them out - are these proven genetics? Could be a really interesting find if so. The Top Shelf Elite stuff looks really interesting too, never heard of a lot of those crosses. If they grow and smoke as good as they sound on paper that's really exciting!

Knows Candy and Trizzlers are ones I see mentioned on here and reddit fairly often as being pretty good T20 standouts. The Vidamints interests me for exactly the same reason as you - the Canna-Cheese is also my favourite 1:1, and quite possibly my favourite overall strain. It's just a shame they never release them on the drops! Interesting re. the POTG and Pluto. I was tempted by them, but ended up listing the Banana Daddy, Pina and Lilac Diesel as the ones that piqued my interest the most - have you any experience with any of these? I've also heard good things about RocBudInc. Thanks for the confirmation.

Noted, thanks. Although I've also heard fantastic things about WZ, in particular the terpene profile. What did you think about that on the WZ?

Was this an auto? I can't find that on their site in the auto section. Glue Sniffer sounds amazing though!

Great stuff. Love this. Given me a great confidence boost to go and try them now - you all have! Mendo Skunky Garlic I've heard is one of their best - are there any plans to do this in auto format @Twenty20 Adam ?

Everything here looks absolutely insane - great work. Massive plants! If mine turn out anything like these I'll be absolutely chuffed. And the fact they took stressors and droughts - sounds like they're perfect for my clumsy hands LOL
Hello yes i have grown orange cookies smoke was a nice buzz then chilled to the max very citrisy and smooth.Seed stockers are very much tried and tested have a look at the comps they have done on here there sticky fingers is banging stickyas fck and slams you into the couch i have grown many off there strains all have punch well above Mephisto in my grows i have grown lots of meph its nothing special top self are superb in every way smell tast and nice and strong. But you wont go wrong with seed stockers just finshing candy dawg in a 2LTR pot the smell is insane just like a sweet shop covered in trics.
IMG_20220331_122223.jpg

And here is the bud of candy dawg
IMG_20220331_122044.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Last edited:
d55027d7-418e-43ca-a669-5403e8bfb27c-jpeg.1536159
ea460921-6e54-4fec-bbe6-139ecebc7b4a-jpeg.1536158

NOT a good start to my experience with this company. (TWENTY20).

I popped four trizzlers on 10/26.

One has for sure stalled, and it’s a FUNNY looking mutant.

The others are on their 4 or 5 set of leaves now. And this one hasn’t grown for a few days.

When I contacted the company, AMY said she “didn’t see the issue, but would send me ONE seed.”

On top of telling me that the one plant in question, looked to be in her words “THRIVING.”

LMAO. Does this breeder not test their products?

OR do the people working there just NOT have a clue???

d55027d7-418e-43ca-a669-5403e8bfb27c-jpeg.1536159
ea460921-6e54-4fec-bbe6-139ecebc7b4a-jpeg.1536158

NOT a good start to my experience with this company. (TWENTY20).

I popped four trizzlers on 10/26.

One has for sure stalled, and it’s a FUNNY looking mutant.

The others are on their 4 or 5 set of leaves now. And this one hasn’t grown for a few days.

When I contacted the company, AMY said she “didn’t see the issue, but would send me ONE seed.”

On top of telling me that the one plant in question, looked to be in her words “THRIVING.”

LMAO. Does this breeder not test their products?

OR do the people working there just NOT have a clue???

I’m sorry you feel it’s a bad experience, but from what I’m reading:

Dropped 4 beans got 100% germination
3/4 going relatively strong (not pictured)
One potential mutant not growing as you’d like, and Amy has offered to provide a replacement seed for free plus tried to compliment/encourage you on your grow.

Not to be a snarky prick but that’s not a good experience? They’re one of the “newer” breeders IMO that extensively runs their cultivars or does G&S on AFN to see how they run in a range of different setups. They do massive phenohunts and select what they feel is the best to represent and carry on their work. The autos i’ve run from them start flowering and have end right at the ranges listed on their website, and they tell you straight up which lines are pretty stable vs which ones show higher amounts of phenotypic variation. Even orders through their Etsy shop (my wife dealt with Amy and was super pleased) were shipped fast and great overall customer experience!

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion and has their unique experiences and preferences, but to say they have no clue and don’t test their work is quite unfair to a team that has done a lot here for AFN.

Last edited:
I’m sorry you feel it’s a bad experience, but from what I’m reading:

Dropped 4 beans got 100% germination
3/4 going relatively strong (not pictured)
One potential mutant not growing as you’d like, and Amy has offered to provide a replacement seed for free plus tried to compliment/encourage you on your grow.

Not to be a snarky prick but that’s not a good experience? They’re one of the “newer” breeders IMO that extensively runs their cultivars or does G&S on AFN to see how they run in a range of different setups. They do massive phenohunts and select what they feel is the best to represent and carry on their work. The autos i’ve run from them start flowering and have end right at the ranges listed on their website, and they tell you straight up which lines are pretty stable vs which ones show higher amounts of phenotypic variation. Even orders through their Etsy shop (my wife dealt with Amy and was super pleased) were shipped fast and great overall customer experience!

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion and has their unique experiences and preferences, but to say they have no clue and don’t test their work is quite unfair to a team that has done a lot here for AFN.

Hey there!

Are you mad???

Yes, you are being an asshat.

I suggest you go get a snack?

You have no idea about my grow.

3/4 might seen good, but extend the odds a bit, and let’s see the outcome.

The response by the company is what I had a problem with.

The response sure doesn't exactly provide the level of confidence I am looking for in a cultivator.

And I’m sure many others will feel the same.

Just sharing my experience.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Hey there!

Are you mad???

The response sure doesn't exactly provide the level of confidence I am looking for in a cultivator.

Thanks, but no thanks.
You're not going to get anywhere on this site with that attitude!
You should know that. You've been registered since April. If you've even half-assed looked at this site, you'd know that we are all about HELPING each other in growing canna.
IF you had made a thread for help with your obvious problem in your grow, I'm sure we would have found your problem and you could have fixed it.

But no, your first posts are full false claims, stupid accusations and crappy treatment of fellow members.

That is not what we are about on this forum. You can change your actions here and get help and maybe help others at a later date.
If not, just go to Roll It Up and keep your adversarial attitude. You should fit right in.

You're not going to get anywhere on this site with that attitude!
You should know that. You've been registered since April. If you've even half-assed looked at this site, you'd know that we are all about HELPING each other in growing canna.
IF you had made a thread for help with your obvious problem in your grow, I'm sure we would have found your problem and you could have fixed it.

But no, your first posts are full false claims, stupid accusations and crappy treatment of fellow members.

That is not what we are about on this forum. You can change your actions here and get help and maybe help others at a later date.
If not, just go to Roll It Up and keep your adversarial attitude. You should fit right in.

Hey there!

I would love some help with this little mutant auto!

Which is why I contacted the company in the first place…

Hence my post.

Did you not read that in its ENTIRETY?

I don’t appreciate the snarky remark she made to me.

Does that plant look “thriving“ to you?

Certainly does not to me.

And while I understand things happen and genetics can be sometimes unstable. But come on. Kind of a slap in the face.

And, I don’t appreciate you being argumentative and disrespectful to me either.

How am I in the wrong?

Please, indulge me, my friend.

Hey there!

Are you mad???

Thanks, but no thanks.

Not mad at all, quite the opposite. And I don’t know your grow, are you journaling it here?

I can understand the part where you disagree it’s thriving, and depending on how old it is I may agree or disagree too. Looks like you may have LST’d young, I stunted the hell out of my Barney’s Farm Zkittles OG auto first grow doing it too early…searched around the web and sure enough it seems the plant doesn’t like to be trained but otherwise grows great.

But if I may ask, what response were you looking to receive? I don’t think Amy responded snarky more than didn’t want to say anything negative and offend you if she asked questions, plus still offered a replacement. Many get offended if they feel a breeder responds in a “it’s you, not us” kind of way, then come on forums and rip them.

And we’ve seen the odds extend a bit here on AFN, it’s quite good in Twenty20 Mendocino’s favor. They provide a ton of info on all their cultivars, even those that are currently given out as freebie testers (ask @NorseGrower about the Speakeasy series and page they have dedicated to it on their website).

Not mad at all, quite the opposite. And I don’t know your grow, are you journaling it here?

I can understand the part where you disagree it’s thriving, and depending on how old it is I may agree or disagree too. Looks like you may have LST’d young, I stunted the hell out of my Barney’s Farm Zkittles OG auto first grow doing it too early…searched around the web and sure enough it seems the plant doesn’t like to be trained but otherwise grows great.

But if I may ask, what response were you looking to receive? I don’t think Amy responded snarky more than didn’t want to say anything negative and offend you if she asked questions. Many get offended if they feel a breeder responds in a “it’s you, not us” kind of way, then come on forums and rip them.

And we’ve seen the odds extend a bit here on AFN, it’s quite good in Twenty20 Mendocino’s favor. They provide a ton of info on all their cultivars, even those that are currently given out as freebie testers (ask @NorseGrower about the Speakeasy series and page they have dedicated to it on their website).

That is all I was looking for. Thank you!

Why is that so hard???

I want information from others or to hear of their experiences, just as I have asked. Such as…

HELLO, YES! We see the issues you are having, and we are sorry for your bad experience, here’s what we can do...

“Here’s what you might have done, or could do differently next time?“

“This particular cultivator likes ,OR dislikes?”

THAT would be the appropriate, professional, response.

Plants have been all germinated and planted on same day, in same media, all receiving the same water, and the same light nutrient schedule.

Plant is almost TWO weeks old now, as they sprouted on 10/26.

Not a healthy, “thriving“ plant, by any means.

All others are on their 4th or 5th set of leaves.

That is all I was looking for. Thank you!

Why is that so hard???

I want information or other information or experiences, just as I have asked. Such as…

HELLO, YES! We see the issues you are having, and we are sorry for your bad experience, here’s what we can do...

“Here’s what you might have done, or could do differently next time?“

“This particular cultivator likes ,OR dislikes?”

THAT would be the appropriate, professional, response.

Plants have been all germinated and planted on same day, in same media, all receiving the same water, and the same light nutrient schedule.

Plant is almost TWO weeks old now, as they sprouted on 10/26.

Not a healthy, “thriving“ plant, by any means.

All others are on their 4th or 5th set of leaves.

Totally get that, hard part is most of these breeders are family operated or small operations. It’s not big corporations with customer service departments. Heck, I just ordered from Brother Grimms (breeder of Cinderella 99) and it’s him (Mr Soul) and two others to contact for orders and sales. They don’t have the time to tend to their huge farms and breeding programs, collaborations they communicate with, social media platforms, plus tend to every email from home growers having issues during a grow.

If you have all the same inputs and three going great, one is a runt… it just might be the way it is. See if it goes full term, some produce amazing smoke i’ve read just less yield. Sorry again you had the issue and less than expected service, I just don’t think it was worth blasting them in your original post that they don’t know what they’re doing.

Back