Status
Not open for further replies.
Few more days for this fastbuds tangie
IMG_0688.JPG

Hey Aussie, It's a true twofer. Every one you pull, two grow back.
It get fun after a few weeks.Looks male to me.
:pass:
I'm in agreement here. Over the day, it grew three more, NONE OPENED, thank gods. But it's definitely a male. I'm going to chop his fan leaves for a WICKED feta quiche recipe I've been DYING to try with fan leaves sauteed in budder...

Magnificent!! So smell...super orange tangerine stink? Super strong?
Super strong diesel/tangerine smell and so dam sticky like crazy glue sticky

Hey, everyone! [emoji112] [emoji2]

Just stopped by really quickly on my way to bed. Guess who's sleeping with my girls in my little paradise! @XxxAuto

I'm hoping the girls will become extra huge because he's there with them! [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]
1fb1a7d7b78ee56d85c2334179e7f497.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Few more days for this fastbuds tangieView attachment 732259
NICE! That's going to be my next grow, already have the seeds and all! [emoji106] [emoji16] [emoji108] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Awesome job, as usual!

Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to take a selfie of two people without showing the faces? LOL

Ok, bed time for me. Have a wonderful night, everyone! [emoji112] [emoji2]

Hmm question time!
Has anyone ordered from bonza before? They forgot to mention this time if my free seeds are regs or fems
:dammit:
But there may be a clue! Does anyone have an idea what "FF" means? It's next to all the free seeds after their strain name.. IDEAS ANYBODY?
View attachment 732123
Could always drop them a support ticket?

I was envious of a particular grow/strain/...Orange Crack, of some rocket rolling tea drinker. Another member here pm'ed me, saying he/she (not Bruce jenner....stop it), has an extra and is willing to ship it...across the pond....at no cost to me! I politely refused, he (ahh f' it..hes a he) insisted. This was maybe 2 weeks ago. Oh...I eventually caved. I wanted Orange Crack in a bad way, after I saw that tea drinkin trophy cabinet guy ( ahhh f it. It was Archie Gemmil) grow a beauty.

My gift, from a generous AFN member arrived today. Forgive me, I forgot what "extras" you sent. I do remember a certain f-1 from your own cross. I saw the pics of the inheritance and it looks very promising

Long story. Thank you and good luck on the outdoor grow battle. I'm dropping every f-1 that was gifted. From the looks of the parents, I think I have chance.

Thank you, my Viking brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back