Its only a tiddler :rofl: my other bong is a drain pipe , I need to stand on the roof to suck it alongside a mate at the bottom flame throwing on to a brick of hash .

M8 you've invented a new novelty car sticker 'my other bong is a drainpipe' :crying: :crying: classic

Its only a tiddler :rofl: my other bong is a drain pipe , I need to stand on the roof to suck it alongside a mate at the bottom flame throwing on to a brick of hash .
Bloody hooligan - shit the bed mate, scares me thinking about that…. But. Brick of hash mmmmm :smoking:

The new breed.
Next gen wilderness (gen3)
Next gen white (gen3)
new parent strains .
And new strains for my selected special F1sView attachment 1426538View attachment 1426539View attachment 1426540View attachment 1426541View attachment 1426542View attachment 1426543View attachment 1426544
giphy.gif

That's a lot of wet seeds :yoinks::woohoo::yoinks:

That bong is a beast - reckon I would shit a lung and possibly a spleen if I tried that
You'd be amazed how much you can take with exercise :pass:

My set up
Full @Marshydro kit .
Tent 1.2 sqmtr
Light ts 2000
Extractor fan and filter
Timer
Thermometer time and humidity panel.
(Also came with 6 fabric pots. )
Pots are "rose pots" 4 ltr. 25 of. View attachment 1426600View attachment 1426601View attachment 1426602View attachment 1426603View attachment 1426606
Quality material. Lucky bugger you with that TS-2000 :kiss:

Any reason for the rose pots bro?? They're a bit 'slimmer' Yea?? Deeper than standard not as wide at the top?
For the depth is the reason I use them. A longer tap root can help with overall plant size. I can get the same from a 4 ltr pot as I can from a 7ltr pot in a sea of green. So I can get more pots in to increase my yield. Result:thumbsup:

Back