We'll sort it Brudda! Yes pm received! Yes that's another goal to feature the AFN breeders all you mentioned... Night Owl seeds too I just have to track him down... I have my channels :smoking: I do plan on releasing mine too when the time is right. :thumbs up:

:smoking: how are they growing for you? Did you ever tag me/get a journal growing? If you did I'm sure I missed it in my absence... :bighug:

There will be Sugarbaker, Sister Discipline and Future 86... :smoking:
Hey Rebel, Due to the Coronavirus, and my aversion to encouraging a mutual pal to venture out to the post office, the Sugarbakers will have to wait. Tent full of course, and the breeding closet packed with veggie and photo starts, so late Summer/Fall is the target. I’ll tag you when they get in soil!
67665CFC-6F57-4D17-A2E3-24DEF945D34E.jpeg

Lol @Waira . The “WOW” must really mean WTF is she thinking? Clearly, I’m not. No way will these plants finish in there. Thankfully, a few will get reduced after gender expression, and a couple will co-mingle shortly elsewhere, so a little breathing room soon. Peace

I've offered for YEARS and it's been refused. To both AFN and Phisto. They consider it free advertising so ... It's been offered and refused and I've been told it's basically free advertising for them.

So if you don't want to support ME that's fine. But do know I've TRIED and been told no thanks.

Cool, no problem with that. I assumed that you had some sort of deal going as you are a Mod & have forum threads about your wares. Very decent of both of them.

I'm pleased to announce for the next 30 days starting right this moment AFN Members can use the code...

AFN10

To receive 10% off their total order! No minimums and worldwide!

This week we have a HUGE announcement coming about mid week... Watch this space!

AFN10

:woohoo: Live and jivin'! :pimp: .... Maybe get a Notice up there soon? It's different now vs the old software, no rolling banners either - :shrug:... but in any case, it's still at the top of the page... Don't forget to boast of the open customization options for most all your product, you can print most anything on anything, right? :eyebrows:

:woohoo: Live and jivin'! :pimp: .... Maybe get a Notice up there soon? It's different now vs the old software, no rolling banners either - :shrug:... but in any case, it's still at the top of the page... Don't forget to boast of the open customization options for most all your product, you can print most anything on anything, right? :eyebrows:

Yes I can! Folks can visit the Custom thread here in this section to check out what I've done!!

Back