Rebel

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Greetings My AFN FAMILY! I am pleased to announce that

SACRA VIA SHOP

IS BACK UP AND IN FULL FORCE!!

We are adding new products! Today we just go out FIRST SHIPMENT OF @Smokin Screws IN THE HOUSE!! Right now we have the singles and party packs available and will be adding the COMPLETE Smokin' Screws line up!!

SMOKIN' SCREWS

As always we offer AFN T shirts, Mugs, & Dab Mats/Mouse Pads. High of the Tiger Mugs, Mephisto Mugs and Dab Mat/Mouse Pads, and other unique items!

STICKERS and MAGNETS coming soon and will be included in every order!!!

This is a temporary thread that will be removed once the section is restored. Thank you @Son of Hobbes for all your hard work and support!! :bow: :bow:

@Waira @Mossy @blue @Master_gRoshi @bushmasterar15 @Duggy @St. Tom @Mañ'O'Green @wwwillie @baked in the bluegrass @Mike20132 @420Forever @Ripper

A SISTER SITE IS BEING LAID OUT LITERALLY AS I TYPE THIS! MY BIGGEST SEARCH KEYWORD ON SACRA VIA WAS "SEEDS". Yeah... It's coming...

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Last edited:
:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump: :woohoo::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: .... yeah Bay-bee, YEAH!
Austin Powers.gif

Smokin' needs and seeds, what a combo my friend! And those scattered Indie breeders with the true Goods, they need some love too... :greenthumb:
My Smokin' Screw is now a "must"! It works so well in my bong with a glass bowl, hash in particular... so smooth from a nice bong, and it can be snuffed out and toked on at leisure without it getting sucked down...
My mouse pad is peeling, time for new... my AFN mug busted, so ditto! Be sure to tout the customizable options Reb,... if you can print it, it can be slapped onto most anything right? Shweeeeeet,...
cool2.gif

:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump: :woohoo::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: .... yeah Bay-bee, YEAH! View attachment 1180468

Smokin' needs and seeds, what a combo my friend! And those scattered Indie breeders with the true Goods, they need some love too... :greenthumb:
My Smokin' Screw is now a "must"! It works so well in my bong with a glass bowl, hash in particular... so smooth from a nice bong, and it can be snuffed out and toked on at leisure without it getting sucked down...
My mouse pad is peeling, time for new... my AFN mug busted, so ditto! Be sure to tout the customizable options Reb,... if you can print it, it can be slapped onto most anything right? Shweeeeeet,... View attachment 1180472

What's this?! Your mug busted and your pad is peeling?! The ones you got from me?! Well that's unacceptable! Just get back to me on what you want on the replacements! The logos have been updated since then! :bighug:

So far I have one auto/photo breeder out of Michigan on board. Yes! Independent breeders are all over the place and over the last year the Lady and I have been buying and trying US Indie Breeders and the ones that will be featured on the site will be PERSONALLY grown and tested before offering them up! There are already several I'll REFUSE to offer up. Those are already duly noted as garbage.

You know who I need to get on touch with per AFN family. I'll be doing that within the next 48 hours! Exciting times indeed...

:pass:

Nice shop. Do the sites get any kickback from the products you sell with their name on? I wouldn't mind some AFN merc, but would like to know they saw something from it - especially as they are trying to generate funding.

Nice shop. Do the sites get any kickback from the products you sell with their name on? I wouldn't mind some AFN merc, but would like to know they saw something from it - especially as they are trying to generate funding.

I've offered for YEARS and it's been refused. To both AFN and Phisto. They consider it free advertising so ... It's been offered and refused and I've been told it's basically free advertising for them.

So if you don't want to support ME that's fine. But do know I've TRIED and been told no thanks.

Last edited:
What's this?! Your mug busted and your pad is peeling?! The ones you got from me?! Well that's unacceptable! Just get back to me on what you want on the replacements! The logos have been updated since then! :bighug:

So far I have one auto/photo breeder out of Michigan on board. Yes! Independent breeders are all over the place and over the last year the Lady and I have been buying and trying US Indie Breeders and the ones that will be featured on the site will be PERSONALLY grown and tested before offering them up! There are already several I'll REFUSE to offer up. Those are already duly noted as garbage.

You know who I need to get on touch with per AFN family. I'll be doing that within the next 48 hours! Exciting times indeed...

:pass:
:smokeout: yar, accidents happen...grumble.... Pad has worn pretty well Reb, it's just the glue along the edged is giving out... it's a very thin layer whatever it is, by design I guess? PM already sent! :thanks:
That grow-featured genetics thing is a great plus! Your breeding already is solid with lots of "proof-of-goods" :greenthumb:get'm out there!
I'd love to see our old in-house mates featured as well, Magic, Ronin Gardens, their Binary colab',.... FD of course! Some of the lone wolfie folks may have nice things to offer up too....
:rofl: and duly noted on the "fails"! :cuss:fucking clowns,....

@Waira we all know why that mouse pad is peeling, it's all the Jisum you get on it.:oops1::hump:
:nono::laughcry::eek1: eeeewww, you nas-tay !...
nast-eh.gif
.... like it hasn't happened to you too, Mr. Parts & Service! :woody::doh:

I've offered for YEARS and it's been refused. To both AFN and Phisto. They consider it free advertising so ... It's been offered and refused and I've been told it's basically free advertising for them.

So if you don't want to support ME that's fine. But do know I've TRIED and been told no thanks.
Wanna see some Sugarbaker listed!!! Rebel’s cultivars .

:smokeout: yar, accidents happen...grumble.... Pad has worn pretty well Reb, it's just the glue along the edged is giving out... it's a very thin layer whatever it is, by design I guess? PM already sent! :thanks:
That grow-featured genetics thing is a great plus! Your breeding already is solid with lots of "proof-of-goods" :greenthumb:get'm out there!
I'd love to see our old in-house mates featured as well, Magic, Ronin Gardens, their Binary colab',.... FD of course! Some of the lone wolfie folks may have nice things to offer up too....
:rofl: and duly noted on the "fails"! :cuss:fucking clowns,....

:nono::laughcry::eek1: eeeewww, you nas-tay !...View attachment 1180724.... like it hasn't happened to you too, Mr. Parts & Service! :woody::doh:

We'll sort it Brudda! Yes pm received! Yes that's another goal to feature the AFN breeders all you mentioned... Night Owl seeds too I just have to track him down... I have my channels :smoking: I do plan on releasing mine too when the time is right. :thumbs up:

Wanna see some Sugarbaker listed!!! Rebel’s cultivars .

:smoking: how are they growing for you? Did you ever tag me/get a journal growing? If you did I'm sure I missed it in my absence... :bighug:

There will be Sugarbaker, Sister Discipline and Future 86... :smoking:

Back