I'm waiting for mine to deliver. Order 3 different autoflower, they had some trouble with order so they sent me email and told that there will be quite some extra seeds for the trouble. :) Seems friendly company, with free delivery. Planing on outdoor grow in north europe.

Almost there :joy: .......

20170508_184917.jpg

Spot the wild root ? Im sure she'll find her way.

No beans today, I no longer believe they will appear :cuss::finger:

I can't wait any longer, i have to fill the tent..:shrug:

I'm officially out of the indoor part of this grow off, if the beans do appear, I will try to find a spot on my balcony for a few :bighug:

Sorry Guys :pass:

Cheers

No beans today, I no longer believe they will appear :cuss::finger:

I can't wait any longer, i have to fill the tent..:shrug:

I'm officially out of the indoor part of this grow off, if the beans do appear, I will try to find a spot on my balcony for a few :bighug:

Sorry Guys :pass:

Cheers
that sucks o well maybe you could do a journal when they do show up or squeeze one in to the tent in a small pot :goodluck::jointman::passit:

ofc i will .. just fustrated atm .. everything seed seems to be missing from my mail... bah i will shut up now :pass:
:wall:have hope brother im still waiting on some from two weeks back so fingers crossed

And shes up, so lets call this day 1

20170509_190601.jpg

And can you spot her in her final home ? Potted up using four biotabs courtesy of @Biotabs F69 . I will use nothing but biotab products throughout. These are limited to the tabs, boomboom spray and pk booster TEE

20170509_192105.jpg

Last edited:
Back