This is not a update , just showing some of the baby's just germed , I need the two larger plants to finish asap but they no where near ready :vibe: going to be some tent juggling going on

The larger girl is a [HASHTAG]#seedstocker[/HASHTAG] stickyfingers in 3ltr pot , check out vlads thread, him and the coyote have grown some huge [HASHTAG]#stickfingers[/HASHTAG] plants

IMAG1434.jpg
IMAG1436.jpg
IMAG1437.jpg

MedimadnessThe Beige ThumbCannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)
  • 149.jpg

• 168.jpg

• 1.jpg
Seedstockers Weekly Update 2/1/19

Candy Dawg Auto day 12 in soil:
img_20190201_141421-jpg.1009002

A fine seedling so far, with great transplant resilience (great root growth on this one before transplant and it doesn't seem to have changed)

Nicole Cream day 12 in soil:

img_20190201_141439-jpg.1009001

Recovering more than adequately from her inital malformation. However, there appears to be no stunting from a risky transplant on her when her growth wasn't particularly expressive that seems to have paid off.

Changes made to plants:

Both were transplanted from inital plastic pots to final 11l fabrics and given two teaspoons each of TNC Mychorr Max powder, 1 sprinkled to root ball and 1 to transplant hole using Bio-Bizz lightmix with added fluffy perlite (like the higher grade stuff to the slightly dustier equivalent. Seems to provide better distribution and retention of water whilst still providing aeration and drainage.

So far I have only given them light spritzes to allow the soil to slowly settle for the young roots as opposed to letting water and gravity compress the soil too soon. Seems to allow for easier recovery from a transplant than a direct water.

Also added a 3rd Marshydro 300w panel to my 1.2mx1.2mx2m tent to increase coverage which seems to have worked a treat while also allowing me a little more headroom than a 900w panel would afford. Am using that panel as the primary for the seedlings.

Anyway AFN,

Peace out while I get used to my new Pax 3 and write up some feeding schedules for them

MedimadnessThe Beige ThumbCannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)
  • 149.jpg

• 168.jpg

• 1.jpg
Seedstockers Weekly Update 2/1/19

Candy Dawg Auto day 12 in soil:
img_20190201_141421-jpg.1009002

A fine seedling so far, with great transplant resilience (great root growth on this one before transplant and it doesn't seem to have changed)

Nicole Cream day 12 in soil:

img_20190201_141439-jpg.1009001

Recovering more than adequately from her inital malformation. However, there appears to be no stunting from a risky transplant on her when her growth wasn't particularly expressive that seems to have paid off.

Changes made to plants:

Both were transplanted from inital plastic pots to final 11l fabrics and given two teaspoons each of TNC Mychorr Max powder, 1 sprinkled to root ball and 1 to transplant hole using Bio-Bizz lightmix with added fluffy perlite (like the higher grade stuff to the slightly dustier equivalent. Seems to provide better distribution and retention of water whilst still providing aeration and drainage.

So far I have only given them light spritzes to allow the soil to slowly settle for the young roots as opposed to letting water and gravity compress the soil too soon. Seems to allow for easier recovery from a transplant than a direct water.

Also added a 3rd Marshydro 300w panel to my 1.2mx1.2mx2m tent to increase coverage which seems to have worked a treat while also allowing me a little more headroom than a 900w panel would afford. Am using that panel as the primary for the seedlings.

Anyway AFN,

Peace out while I get used to my new Pax 3 and write up some feeding schedules for them
I had to scroll back in Biggest to find, because no tag was in @Medimadness

Back