Looks like everything they have can get pretty big,Seeing all those XXL for the yields scared me so i pussied out and going for XL :rofl:

I got 6 going now and 1 Super Skunk has even started stretching yet and already HUGE

I got 6 going now and 1 Super Skunk has even started stretching yet and already HUGE
Just planted one of their superskunk last night. That, og kush and Northern lights autos. Got seedstockers commin out my ears at the moment. Ran out of beans so sent someone a message and ended up with 15 SS strains + a few others.
got some of their og candy dawg kush photos that are staring me out too. How frikkin awesome does that stuff sound!!
Can't even pop any till I've done my auto grows in may-ish. It's killing me already lol.

I hear that Blackberry Gum can get big :shrug: but gonna need something to compete with all the awesome growers signed up :cooldance:
It gets bigger than big mate. Best I've seen so far was nearly 700g!!
I'd say it's the best contender to beat Mr ganjamoto's 1kg a/u.
Just need to get some beans to the right person and that stuff could rewrite the laws of auto growing forever!

It gets bigger than big mate. Best I've seen so far was nearly 700g!!
I'd say it's the best contender to beat Mr ganjamoto's 1kg a/u.
Just need to get some beans to the right person and that stuff could rewrite the laws of auto growing forever!

Have you seen Fat and Sassy she was a beast

Back