so its been hot in the green house the past ten days, 35'c
one plant looks fried and the other is loving life,
iv got to say outdoor growing is nothing like growing under the midnight Sun,
hopefully we will see some growth over the next thew weeks,
Happy growing everyone
20220528_205633.jpg
20220528_205635.jpg
IMG-20220528-WA0000.jpeg

OK I have my OD plants germed and transplanted. They will be going outside this week. I thought I had picture of seed soaking but it's not here now so this is what i have for pics as of today :toke::goodluck:

They popped up 5/27/22
image-jpg.1464880

Here they are today 5/29/22 Day 2
image.jpg

I sprinkled some GW before transplanting the little girls into her final home :cooldance:
image.jpg

I put them in my little girl tent for now
image.jpg

Good morning all, official entry of my Seedstockers Outdoor autos. A few will be featured in the 2022 OD auto comp… and one will be set aside for breeding…(thunder banana). So to introduce them I have 3 Thunder Banana autos and 2 Blackberry Gum autos marked in the pic.
90754800-A0A3-4434-949D-7030FB24EC90.jpeg

minime presents
seedsrockers outdoor grow
thunder banana and blue moby auto's

day 10 ish
so its been hot in the green house the past ten days, 35'c
one plant looks fried and the other is loving life,
iv got to say outdoor growing is nothing like growing under the midnight Sun,
hopefully we will see some growth over the next thew weeks,
Happy growing everyone
View attachment 1465293View attachment 1465294View attachment 1465295

started off great bro finger crossed for lots of sun
Day 1 for Mac & Crack, Thunder Banana, and Panty Punch
great start bro
OK I have my OD plants germed and transplanted. They will be going outside this week. I thought I had picture of seed soaking but it's not here now so this is what i have for pics as of today :toke::goodluck:

They popped up 5/27/22
image-jpg.1464880

Here they are today 5/29/22 Day 2
View attachment 1465799
I sprinkled some GW before transplanting the little girls into her final home :cooldance:
View attachment 1465802
I put them in my little girl tent for now
View attachment 1465838
looking great
Good morning all, official entry of my Seedstockers Outdoor autos. A few will be featured in the 2022 OD auto comp… and one will be set aside for breeding…(thunder banana). So to introduce them I have 3 Thunder Banana autos and 2 Blackberry Gum autos marked in the pic. View attachment 1465961
off to a great start

Still waiting on seeds.. anyone in the USA received seeds yet? I tried to DM the rep for status but no luck...I'm about to plant something else in the space I saved fir this lol

Still waiting on seeds.. anyone in the USA received seeds yet? I tried to DM the rep for status but no luck...I'm about to plant something else in the space I saved fir this lol
can you pm @Seedstockers-Mark also I wonder how many others are waiting on seeds landing

Back