Seed Stockers Seedstockers Outdoor Grow and Show Summer 2022

7F8837A8-DC1A-4C94-87BF-5181B87DBCBE.jpeg

already got mine....coulda sworn i posted about it...but then again, i smoke weed, so....:rolleyes2: mebbe i did it in the signup thread-? hell, idk :rofl: anyway, i planted my thunder banana photo las nite, but was gonna wait til it sproutz to do my entry ;) ppp
thanks bro all I know the USA folks have issues sometimes getting seeds and I recon if other people have gotten there's @Susitna s may be lost in transit and if so as they want to start another strain id say go for it then rather than wait

so you as well @Suki813 i will try get hold of mark on Instagram for you both you and @Susitna but I think regarding time now and it being outdoors he may say maybe do a diary if he resends but lets see what he says

@St. Tom

Gotz a couple above ground today :thumbsup:

Keeping it simple here.. Blackberry Gum auto and photo, with a Thunder Banana auto in another week or so.

Gaia Green organic dry amendments, WC, Fish Shit, and assorted biostimulants for teas and foliar sprays is the plan

All that is missing here is sunshine and warmer temperatures :rofl:

bbgf 6-1.jpg

bbgA 6-1.jpg

seedstockers2.png

Seedstockers
Purple Punch Auto
Not sure what day she's at :shrug: I'm guessing around 2 weeks ish. In fact she was on the floor in back of tent and I completely forgot about her until yesterday :crying: she's looking a little rough, but hopefully she'll come good :bow:
I've planted her in a sunny spot in the garden and we'll see how long it takes for the Mrs to notice :yoinks: that's if the snails don't eat her first :toke:
20220602_094302.jpg

@St. Tom

Gotz a couple above ground today :thumbsup:

Keeping it simple here.. Blackberry Gum auto and photo, with a Thunder Banana auto in another week or so.

Gaia Green organic dry amendments, WC, Fish Shit, and assorted biostimulants for teas and foliar sprays is the plan

All that is missing here is sunshine and warmer temperatures :rofl:

View attachment 1467101

View attachment 1467102

View attachment 1467103
ya gotta pray to the sun gods and if that fails the canna gods
Seedstockers
Purple Punch Auto
Not sure what day she's at :shrug: I'm guessing around 2 weeks ish. In fact she was on the floor in back of tent and I completely forgot about her until yesterday :crying: she's looking a little rough, but hopefully she'll come good :bow:
I've planted her in a sunny spot in the garden and we'll see how long it takes for the Mrs to notice :yoinks: that's if the snails don't eat her first :toke:View attachment 1467167
she will pick up bro and nice to have you along for the ride

ya gotta pray to the sun gods and if that fails the canna gods

Haha .. yepperz.. made a few offerings to Canna Goddess :dancer: Mary Jane :bow:

Back