Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Time to start a new grow thread. I will be growing Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD, Magic Strains Bubba Trouble and Zambeza White Cheese Auto on Jan 18 for seed drop. I will be in three battles General, Short Stuff and COB GOTY. I want my COB crown back! I reconfigured the exhaust system so I can raise the lights higher. I should be able to grow a 5 foot plant without super cropping. I am thinking about running a Big Mama 8" rock wool cube. I am not sure yet but maybe. I will be running GreenLeaf nutrients again. I really like the price/performance ratio. You all know how cheap I am. So I just did the math my last grow yielded 30 ounces dry and I used $15.30 worth of Mega Crop, CalMag Pro, Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy and Kelp Extract all added up. Be still my heart.

The space is all cleaned up and just waiting for the battles to start.

vent.jpg vent2.jpg vent3.jpg emptyspace.jpg emptyspace2.jpg emptyspace3.jpg emptyspace4.jpg

Follow along if you will. It will be fun.............
@SPZ @archiegemmill @2Stoned2Care @mcpd_refugee @trailanimal @grgazzels @St. Tom @Rollin_along @F.N. @Boradan @Olde School Player @pop22 @AnonymousGrower2 @Maria Sanchez @idiopathic neuropathy @HemiSync @Chris Stroupe @bushmasterar15 @Jraven @Dudeski @Screwauger @Ripper @Root @lunarman @MedCzech @redeye jedi @hairyman @midIN @StickMan @epenguin @VitaMan @Need4Weed @autobeast @TheMongol

Because I am spinning my wheels waiting to get started :hurry:I went over my records for the last grow I did with House & Garden nutrients in my drip to waste system and based on the actual usage (not product purchased). I spent $199.20 for a single grow compared to the $15.30 for GreenLeaf. Now don't get me wrong I grew good weed with the H&G. That represents a 92% savings - :woody:There is just no other way to describe it.

Now I still have to finish the cure on the Green Crack, Blueberry and Chem's Sister, then get a smoke test done but I have no doubt this is top shelf weed.

Nice going.
I am using the same Greenleaf nutes for my grow - except I am using Remo Velokelp as I already have a bottle of that.
My greenleaf order just left LA on its way to the Emerald Isle.
Even with international shipping, it still works out at fantastic value. My first grow was using Remo and it cost me well over €150.

Time to start a new grow thread. I will be growing Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD, Magic Strains Bubba Trouble and Zambeza White Cheese Auto on Jan 18 for seed drop. I will be in three battles General, Short Stuff and COB GOTY. I want my COB crown back! I reconfigured the exhaust system so I can raise the lights higher. I should be able to grow a 5 foot plant without super cropping. I am thinking about running a Big Mama 8" rock wool cube. I am not sure yet but maybe. I will be running GreenLeaf nutrients again. I really like the price/performance ratio. You all know how cheap I am. So I just did the math my last grow yielded 30 ounces dry and I used $15.30 worth of Mega Crop, CalMag Pro, Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy and Kelp Extract all added up. Be still my heart.

The space is all cleaned up and just waiting for the battles to start.

View attachment 996775 View attachment 996776 View attachment 996777 View attachment 996778 View attachment 996779 View attachment 996780 View attachment 996781

Follow along if you will. It will be fun.............
@SPZ @archiegemmill @2Stoned2Care @mcpd_refugee @trailanimal @grgazzels @St. Tom @Rollin_along @F.N. @Boradan @Olde School Player @pop22 @AnonymousGrower2 @Maria Sanchez @idiopathic neuropathy @HemiSync @Chris Stroupe @bushmasterar15 @Jraven @Dudeski @Screwauger @Ripper @Root @lunarman @MedCzech @redeye jedi @hairyman @midIN @StickMan @epenguin @VitaMan @Need4Weed @autobeast @TheMongol
sweet looking setup mate. ur gna do great for sure. best of luck. Happy growing ;)

Front row seat! Love the setup! Top notch.
Thanks, I did the best I could in the space I have to work with. It really sucks if you need to get to the plant in the rear. The spare bedroom has so many purposes except bedroom. If I were to do it over I would build it 3x10x8 and try to figure out sliding doors. It is easy to reach back 3 feet.

Back