I just made a batch of salve with all of the trim from the SSAAcbd plant.
Hi @Mañ'O'Green , please share your salve recipe. I made a salve today with Yeti CBD and coconut oil/ shea butter. Have no idea if it worked. Gonna test it on my hubby.
I have plenty of CBD material currently and looking for ways to use it.
Thank you, BC

I throw all of the trim and everything that is not a bud worth curing into the Cuisinart and chop it up fine then I throw it in the Magical Butter Machine II and fill it with coconut oil ~4 cups. I run the MBII at 160°F for 4 hours. Strain the coconut oil add 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/3 cup of bees wax per cup of coconut oil heat until the bees wax is dissolved and pour into jars to cool. Easy peasy - the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD is supposed to be a 1:1 THC:CBD so that is what the salve should be.

I throw all of the trim and everything that is not a bud worth curing into the Cuisinart and chop it up fine then I throw it in the Magical Butter Machine II and fill it with coconut oil ~4 cups. I run the MBII at 160°F for 4 hours. Strain the coconut oil add 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/3 cup of bees wax per cup of coconut oil heat until the bees wax is dissolved and pour into jars to cool. Easy peasy - the Short Stuff Auto Amnesia CBD is supposed to be a 1:1 THC:CBD so that is what the salve should be.
No decarb first? Looks like an easy recipe. Thank you. I will try it on my next batch. I have yet to invest in a magic butter machine... it may be time.

No decarb first? Looks like an easy recipe. Thank you. I will try it on my next batch. I have yet to invest in a magic butter machine... it may be time.
160° for four hours decarbs some but in a salve I want some of the THCa and CBDa.

160° for four hours decarbs some but in a salve I want some of the THCa and CBDa.
Yes, agreed about the other cannabinoids and CBG too. Maybe a White Jem salve in my future.
Thank you !

Yes it really is a whole plant approach and you are welcome:toke:.[/QUOTE
@Mañ'O'Green , Yes, whole plant. I have an Alf5x CBD Haze going now and I’ll try a Root Rub with her. I think there is a recipe on the Portal for that.

Today's harvest is the middle rear Bubba Trouble; she is not a battle plant. There was only about 1% amber so she will be a wakee wakee weed.

btmid1.jpg
btmid2.jpg
btmid3.jpg
btmid4.jpg

Back