Sweet Seeds Sniper goes on a Sweet Safari

try again sweet special auto
ss3.jpegss2.jpegss1.jpeg

Worked and may I say NICE!

Great structure and bulky Bud, thanks for reposting bro :pighug:

:jaw: *clank!* ...get the hell out! No time machine grows, that's cheating!! :grin: Dewd, she's one of if not the best I've seen here yet! totally classic SwSp, all clusters of tight, gummy-nugg's and nose cone cola tops,... :hump: :hump: -you make me sick!! :crying: it ain't fair, I tell ya! :bow::bow: -outstanding job on her Sniper, I'm truly blown away.... compared to where she was a few weeks ago,... you, my friend, are droppin' bombs all over da place! .... Has her perfume continued to change, or is it starting to settle some?,... it's still kinda early for that, I think,... :dunno: She's full of surprises! Brudda, you are a Rock Star!!! :pighug:

yeah boy that looks nice, nice fat top cola on her :D

thanks vaped well had to repost or id have to hear it from waira :rofl:

waira when i pulled her out and waterboarded her she was giving off sweet rotten fruit she probly got a gallon of drool lol

thanks tito she smells even better than she looks

1more waterboarding then she goes to solitary for a couple days then this threads done but if i come across any sweet surprises ill just pick them back up in here

Very nice sniper!! looking perfect!
i only can say thank you, my friend, you did the best!
Sweet harvest!
J.

thanks jay glad i could do them justice :smoke:

:crying: ..gallon of drool!! Capo Astro has a nice custom rig for that, so he says,... Mmmm, sweet rotten fruity goodness,... that's new! At this stage, mine had candy-bubblegum and the other lemony,... given how white she looks, the frost must be amazing now,.... time for close-up's, bro'! :pimp:

its not just the trichs making her look white she is just getting brown pistils so still lots of white ill get some close ups next waterboarding probly 3 days or so

wonder if she will be as strong as the MR still cant finish a whole bowl in one sitting

Back