Dragon Meds Stone Dragon Smoke Report by Noods

Noods

Observer
Reaction score
Stone Dragon from breeder StoneD

STRAIN:
STONE DRAGON (Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto x Mossy's Durrty Dragon)

noods-albums-private-picture173666-sd-5-day-8210.JPG

Did It Autoflower?
Yes, shows sex starting from 14 Days.

Grown in SOIL MIX:
2/3 Compo Sana (peat, +<2% Perlite), 1/3 Worm Castings
Additives: Seaweed Powder, Alfalfa Meal, Seabird Guano, Horn-, Bone-, and (steamed) Blood Meal, Seabird Guano, composted Chicken Guano, Epsom Salt, Powdered Eggshells
+ AN Voodoo Juice
+ AN Piranha

NUTES:
Aerated Teas with combinations of:
Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Powder, Seabird Guano, Composted Chicken Guano, Epsom Salt, Baked Powdered Eggshells and Molasses

alternating feedings with:
BioBizz FishMix, AN Iguana Juice Grow and Iguana Juice Bloom

LIGHTS:
Plants grow extremely well under CFLs. In this case, roughly 600 watts, mixed spectrum.

From sprout to harvest in:
about 70 days to 100+ days

DRY YIELD:
avg. 50 g., depending on so many factors.

High/Effect:
Pheno and Harvest-Time dependent; Zinging and Buzzing head high to Mellow and relaxing Head and Body high.

Detail

GROWTH: *****
Iv'e had two different phonotypes:
Bushy and slow pheno that started off slow and fills out completely before starting the upward push.
Fast and aggressive pheno that just went wild from the start, seemingly un-tamable, till about the 5th week, well into flowering.
After the vegetative phase ended, both phenos settled at the same height.
Both phenos displayed tall main colas with many strong, sturdy side branches.

Stone Dragon is a very hardy plant that's easy to grow. It is very forgiving, quick on the rebound, handles extreme temperature fluctuations very well and rapid growth early on is not deterred by low humidity.
Caution: Possible mold vulnerability with high humidity during late flowering.

Additionally, there are two phenotypes in the color dep't; White and Red.
Lower temperatures during lights out are conducive to colorful buds in the color-prone phenotypes. The White pheno tends to be more resinous.

She doesn't have a sweet aroma. It's a very heavy, dark, oily, and skunky smell with earthy tones like soil and mushrooms or a damp cave, burned rubber or fuel and late in flowering a very appealing Lavender scent.

NOODS: "Very strange. It reminds me of some lost memory, or some instinctual smell that is supposed to connect me to some time or place..."
MOSSY: "I keep thinking Sex..it is not that..but it is something instinctively Primal...your Nose just Knows it is something you Need in your life and rejoices in the recognition..."
STONE: "You know, smell can call up memories. This smell always recalls something sexual linked with the past - feelings, hidden desires, erotic experience etc...."

BAG APPEAL: *****

noods-albums-private-picture173665-sd280days-11.JPG

THE SMELL: *****
AFTER 8 WEEK CURE:
White Pheno, 75 Day Harvest: The jar releases with a pop and I'm rewarded with a skunky, dark, sweet and earthy smell with just a hint of lemon. This smell is just as indescribable as the smell while growing.

Red Pheno, Purple Buds, 90+ Day Harvest: Strawberry Shortcake and Skunk. Amazing.

THE SMOKE: *** & *****
AFTER 8 WEEK CURE:
White Pheno, 75 Day Harvest, Mostly cloudy trichomes with some clear: Smoked in a pipe, tastes like Afghan and hash, and is tangy, spicy. Very delightful and smooth right out of the jar, but harsh if left to dry too long. The transition to harshness is quick, that's why only three stars there.

Red Pheno, Purple Buds, 90+ Day Harvest, under 50% amber trichomes, mostly cloudy: Sweet, heavy, earthy. More floral and sweet tasting. Five stars.

THE HIGH: *****
Both phenos work fast and come on strong.
The early, white pheno is my Daily Day-Time Smoke. First thing in the morning for an energy kick that I boost often throughout the day, all day. I'm fully functional and capable of doing all sorts of tasks and chores and carrying on conversations, just the normal day-to-day... No problem.
The darker pheno, harvested later with much amber is more for relaxing and just winding down, getting high. Or should I say stoned... The taste makes it hard to put the bowl down. But three or four lungfuls puts me in a calm and comfortable place that has me pretty well spaced out and happy to be a part of this time and space. Not Safe For Work.
If overdone (smoking too much!) it puts me in an uncomfortable place with nervous, slight paranoia and shivers.

MEDICINAL BENEFITS:*****
(from a stoner's perspective!)
Both phenos are very proficient appetite enhancers, while not causing any serious cotton mouth. This smoke fits right into my Paleo plan because it has me constantly hungry and I'm constantly chewing on a carrot or eating an apple or bacon or whatever is in reach, actually.
Fair warning: Keep the dangerous food stuffs far out of reach after harvesting Stone Dragon! Stock up on healthy foods!

Both phenos work extremely well at alleviating aches and pains, specifically Spinal Disc Herniation and Nerve pain.

Both phenos, consumed in reasonable, non abusive quantities, calm ADHD sufferers' dispositions better than Ritalin ever will.

noods-albums-private-picture173667-sds-5-8-day-7101.JPG

The early harvest Stone Dragon is a great Day Smoke, getting you energized and relieving pain. The late harvested is going to numb you up and space you out.
There will always be a jar of Stone Dragon in my medicine cabinet.
noods-albums-private-picture173120-judgesb.gif

noods-albums-private-picture173133-woodstock-woodstock-male-happy-smiley-emoticon-000209-facebook.gif
:smokebuds:

Last edited:
Very well written and detailed smoke report bro.:thumbs:
:slap: +rep

max :slap:....nice report Noods!!...:smokebuds:

Excellent report... rep slap.

Last edited:
Outstanding Stone Dragon smoke report Brother :bow:, but then we knew it would be. Great grow, great report. :slap:
Puff,puff, pass

Thanks a million, fellas! It's been a pleasure assessing this cool bud! Happy to share my findings! :smokebuds:

Last edited:
No words, just palms.
:slap:

Ok, this is officially the BEST smoke report I have seen to date, Noods. Wow. :clap:

Amazing, descriptions and very well written. MAX Rep! :slap:

Back