OLD REVIEWS Submit Your Autoflower Potency Lab Results!

Just like the name implies, I would like to ask if anyone would like to please submit any lab analysis and reports they have done with their autoflowers to date!

If you do submit, I would like your permission to put the images into a grouping so we have a reference guide to show existing and new growers to autoflowers some real-world examples of how flower is testing out.

Lab devices, home devices, I think we should open it up to all, but please specify if it's a home device what type of device it is; etc.

Hi,

I opened up this thread, and when I've gone back into my Google Sheets application the attached spreadsheet is in my list.

Don't know if this is a security risk or not, but seems a bit dodgy that google can associate my account with this inline sheet.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Sheets.jpg

Hi,

I opened up this thread, and when I've gone back into my Google Sheets application the attached spreadsheet is in my list.

Don't know if this is a security risk or not, but seems a bit dodgy that google can associate my account with this inline sheet.

Just thought I'd let you know.

View attachment 1367311

We'll take a look at this, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Only actual testing allowed around here is for state licensed places. Total bullshit :shrug:

I just listen to that episode the other week. Wish they had more Autoflower stuff on there or more podcast on them. I have Listen to all the the ones i could find. The autoflower show. Which is more of a class with jesse bee and firebudz. I like firebudz. And the Autoflower podcast they just dont put out enough content in my opinion.

have the data in-post, but also put in an external link (read only; write permissions for you or other admin).
Maybe add a few more columns, like separate breeder and strain, indoor / outdoor, organic / synthetic, etc. if you want to go fancy... :p

Last edited:
Back