OLD REVIEWS Submit Your Autoflower Potency Lab Results!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Just like the name implies, I would like to ask if anyone would like to please submit any lab analysis and reports they have done with their autoflowers to date!

If you do submit, I would like your permission to put the images into a grouping so we have a reference guide to show existing and new growers to autoflowers some real-world examples of how flower is testing out.

Lab devices, home devices, I think we should open it up to all, but please specify if it's a home device what type of device it is; etc.

Last edited:
These are the ones I have and you may use them.

ScreenHunter_223 Dec. 02 11.31.jpg
ssaacbd.jpg

Ohhhh I know what we should do. We could create a reply for each submitted picture, then edit the first post as a "master post" that has the information/description with the link to the post where the lab is at.

So on post #1, we'd have a list like:

Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate 24.1% THCa
Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate 22.3% THCa
Mephist Genetics Man Bear Alien Pig 24% THCa

But they would be links to the actual lab results. So we could have a super easy sortable list, then quick links to the actual lab sheet.

What say you!?

My local hydro shop is doing testing now to you drop off 1 gram and 25 bucks then they send it off to test email you the result I have some weed that's just finishing dry might try it out

Just like the name implies, I would like to ask if anyone would like to please submit any lab analysis and reports they have done with their autoflowers to date!

If you do submit, I would like your permission to put the images into a grouping so we have a reference guide to show existing and new growers to autoflowers some real-world examples of how flower is testing out.

Lab devices, home devices, I think we should open it up to all, but please specify if it's a home device what type of device it is; etc.

BreederStrainTotal THCTotal CBDTotal Cannabinoids
Short Stuff SeedsAuto Amnesia CBD8.595%10.903%22.137%
Star Dawg22.343%n/a25.893%

Screenshot_20200910-193426.png
cbd kush from dinafem. Purple in color.

I wonder if we can put a google spreadsheet into a post... that would let you sort columns too...

Was just thinking that...
Or have the data in-post, but also put in an external link (read only; write permissions for you or other admin).
Maybe add a few more columns, like separate breeder and strain, indoor / outdoor, organic / synthetic, etc. if you want to go fancy... :p

Yeah, this is an awesome idea.
It will really sell autos on some non-believers!

Back