SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Solocup Winter Action!

sssc solo cup champion vote for your top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am ashamed to show her off!

I might never participate in a solo cup competition again, you guys are way to professional for me!
shitty.jpg

Bob's auto sssc cup poll pic

I might never participate in a solo cup competition again, you guys are way to professional for me!
View attachment 1421143
Nothing to be shamed about buddy. Growing in Solocups is one very hard thing to do. I also envy those that make it look so easy, but it isn't. Let me tell you that. So if your plant looks like yours I call that an achievement :thumbsup: :toke:
I harvested my Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush today... @St. Tom or @TheMongol you guys choose which picture to use for the voting thing guys :cheers:
B4 Harvest
20220217_100711_small.jpg

B4 Harvest
20220217_100721_small.jpg

B4 Harvest
20220217_100743_small.jpg

After Harvest
20220217_104120_small.jpg

After Harvest
20220217_104146_small.jpg

The buds are resting up in my freezer as we speak, until I have the time to get me a couple bags of ice and I'm home alone (smell wise). Then I'll make some super hash out of those buds :thumbsup:
I did take one branch and hung it up together with the Wedding Glue I harvested today so I can present you guys with a smoke report after drying and a bit of a cure.

This grow was a blast. Amazing gentics and from what I can tell a complete unique terp profile. Kudoz @SuperSativaSeedClub-David and the SSSC :bow:
Also a big thank you to AFN and it's wonderful moderators/admins & whatnot behind the scenes setting this all up for us growers!! :worship:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

I like the "in the sun" pictures :thumbsup: :smoking:
Nothing to be shamed about buddy. Growing in Solocups is one very hard thing to do. I also envy those that make it look so easy, but it isn't. Let me tell you that. So if your plant looks like yours I call that an achievement :thumbsup: :toke:
I harvested my Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush today... @St. Tom or @TheMongol you guys choose which
Thanks for that..
I might be doing some secret-technique tests in the coming grow.. I will deny if asked :face:

I really like the -in the sunshine- pictures! :baked:

View attachment 1421143
She's not as bad as your making out bro your going to get some nice buds from her also @Bob's Auto's I don't think there's a poll on this grow like the seedstockers prize one but I may be wrong

Day 47: Holy cannoli! This plant is shaping up very nicely. I had to play around with the volumes a little bit to try and maintain sufficient runoff ml numbers. Currently moving to 350ml in the AM and 300ml PM fertigation. Love the plant but the current smell is, ah, unbathed hot weather human. (I suspect this will change!)

Flash on full plant shot:

P1040397.JPG

P1040400.JPG

P1040401.JPG

And a glamour shot:

P1040402.JPG

Back