SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club - Solocup Winter Action!

sssc solo cup champion vote for your top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 12 /12 Never seemed to really slow them bro it makes me feel I could run an auto amongst my photo plants also I don't think there is a poll on this grow like the seedstockers as that was a grow for prizes unless @SuperSativaSeedClub-David has said anything
Right and i was wondering that nobody was asking for prices!:crying:Of course there will be prices for the first 3 winners tom!

I have to say sorry again for my absence, but my boss got me another new job and i was busy as hell. Good news is we have a pretty nice girl onboard and as soon she takes over some work of me and i'm free for forums only.:smoking:

Wow! Did you guys see @The Mugwamp 's plant? No really, before you even look at what I'm about to post, did you see his plant last page? Holy cannoli! That is impressive. Well done grow friend.

Oh, and did you all catch @Sour D 's pics up there? HIs photography just blows it out of the water. Truly gorgeous. I love it. Top job there as well.

Someone mentioned prizes/competition? Honestly, the pack of seeds and the fun I've had with this grow is enough for me. I am interested to see where I stack up against some very experienced growers.

Ok fine, you can look at mine now......

Day 61: Another week and I'll start checking the trichomes with the microscope. Currently continuing to put on weight! Cruise control grow. 400ml AM and 300ml PM. Nice and steady.

Full shot, flash on.

View attachment 1428845

View attachment 1428846

View attachment 1428848

Side branch:

View attachment 1428849

Main cola:

View attachment 1428850

Thanks for looking.
That's a beauty of a plant mate and so nice photos, many thanks for them!

Right and i was wondering that nobody was asking for prices!:crying:Of course there will be prices for the first 3 winners tom!
I've started collecting people poll pics bro now and will get people to tag me as they finish and thanks David

new list
here we go folks i will need a tag off everyone who is either finished or when they finish so I can get you a poll pic put aside for them or if anyone had a failure please let me know
@Cultivators
1. @AutoBobje finished poll pic
2. @Sour D poll pic finished
3. @WildBill out
4. @Wian finished poll pic
5. @nizmoKush did not want to be included
6. @AJrexxx out didn't receive seeds
7. @Bmurrciless
8. @DCLXVI finished poll pic
9. @Trichome Jim finished poll pic
10. @greeninNY finished poll pic
11. @Steviestash damaged seeds
12. @JSH1973 out
13. @Olderfart no seeds out
14. @DDubs poll pic finished
15. @Jpkindbud out

Seeded:
@Suki813out
@The Mugwamp finished poll pic
@St. Tom finished poll pic
@AJrexxx didn't receive seeds

I think my poll picks is uploaded. I can re-upload if you need me to.
Yes please mate I didn't monitor this grow I was doing the seedstockers I've just popped in to lend a hand with the poll

Back