Order came fast, everything was as expected. Definitely will be using you guys again.
I hope you get some more genetics I'd like to see some Dutch passion, seedstockers and dinafem. if I could order Dutch passion's auto ultimate and auto Brooklyn sunrise, a few singles photos and autos from seedstockers (AK420, BCN CRITICAL XXL, BlackBerry Gum, Fruit Cake, Northern Lights, OG Kush, Super Skunk, ThinMint Crack, White Widow as both auto and photo) and some dinafems (bit of anything) I would be browsing around the site and probably making another order. I had a great experience this purchase! Thanks for everything!

Is it just me or will Oregon Elite seeds site not pull up? Tried the banner link tried just googling it. Maybe it's just a mobile issue but it won't load. Was curious to check out since they're an AFN sponsor.

Is it just me or will Oregon Elite seeds site not pull up? Tried the banner link tried just googling it. Maybe it's just a mobile issue but it won't load. Was curious to check out since they're an AFN sponsor.
They're down can't get to it from Missouri

They're down I can't get to it from Missouri

go to shop page on google had an issue with someone trying to hack my webpage

Well I put an.order in weeks ago a few of my purchases there was only one left .After a lil bit I decided to go online an check my order in all instances I found the product that I paid for had been restocked an put back online .The funny thing is I'm a well respected member on a few cannabis sites an people ask me daily where to get seeds I wont say Oregon elite seeds anymore after loosing over 200$ dollars after spending over a thousand over the years with them I will take my business elsewhere an will inform all friends in the industry they aren't legitimate.

Well I put an.order in weeks ago a few of my purchases there was only one left .After a lil bit I decided to go online an check my order in all instances I found the product that I paid for had been restocked an put back online .The funny thing is I'm a well respected member on a few cannabis sites an people ask me daily where to get seeds I wont say Oregon elite seeds anymore after loosing over 200$ dollars after spending over a thousand over the years with them I will take my business elsewhere an will inform all friends in the industry they aren't legitimate.
This is concerning! I’ve purchased multiple times from OES without issue and seeds arrived just days after order.
I’ll watch closely before ordering again.

This is concerning! I’ve purchased multiple times from OES without issue and seeds arrived just days after order.
I’ll watch closely before ordering again.
Me to an spent over a thousand over the years I got some seeds I want but I will be going with seedsherenow from now on .I got the run around an the excuse they no longer except credit cards only to send money order an have it kept after they promised to send seeds all week it was excuse after excuse till today he just decided to add the seeds back to his stock an see if he can snag another person'with the seeds I paid for .I'm a 2nd gen oregon med farmer so I know lots of folks I have never been ripped off for any thing cannabis related ever an a 210 $ hurts mega I just started my light dep again I needed the seeds a week ago .

Back