I received my package I ordered green poison fast an regular I got the oni uppercut 10 pack an got one free seed of a oes brand bubba girl x ookb not exactly sure what that is .
@dankstyle J, I found out that "ookb" is OGKB x Secret Weapon and, as I think was already mentioned, Bubba's Girl is Bubba Kush x Girl Scout Cookies. I hope this helps.

@Johnny CannaSeed I have a picture of some old school bubble hash I made with Healing Path Genetics CBD White Widow Haze Auto if you wanna use it on your site be my guest, if you could give me credit itd be nice by just putting like "@MissUniverse Autoflower Network" watermarked in tiny print in lower right barely noticible. Figured itd be nice for your patrons to have something to see. This is 0.5g of 20 micron hash from the high cbd low thc phenotype
Hf6lHVf.jpg

It's this strain I just finished test growing
https://www.oregoneliteseeds.com/product/healing-path-cbd-white-widow-haze-auto-fems-5f/

My test grow thread is here for the strain
https://autoflower.net/forums/threads/white-widow-cbd.70739/page-11
@MissUniverse I'm currently growing a single Healing Path CBD WWH. How did yours turn out? I didn't see a journal for your grow.

@MissUniverse I'm currently growing a single Healing Path CBD WWH. How did yours turn out? I didn't see a journal for your grow.
Enjoy, as I’m pretty sure it’s the last release. One of my favorite high CBD cultivars.

Enjoy, as I’m pretty sure it’s the last release. One of my favorite high CBD cultivars.
Thanks! Any idea what the ratio and/or percentages are? OES's description (when it was still listed on their site) was pretty vague. I'm pretty sure it's a 1:1 but not sure at what percent.

CBD White Widow Haze Description.JPG

Thanks! Any idea what the ratio and/or percentages are? OES's description (when it was still listed on their site) was pretty vague. I'm pretty sure it's a 1:1 but not sure at what percent.

View attachment 1218384
These are F1, and can be both high and low THC, so it’s a bit of a gamble. Most that I have grown were 1:1 feel, but I did grow one with higher THC levels. Just have to grow it out and sample.

They have a great sale on darkhorse and irie if anyone making autos from scratch.

Back