:smoker1: Alright then, let's see what @Johnny CannaSeed can do about this first brother Dank, and hope that some miscommunication or error has happened here....
You know the deal here at AFN, they officially have to be given a chance to clear this up first, regardless of what happened offline,... With an otherwise good history with them, it is strange to see this kind of snafu! :eek1:

Me to an spent over a thousand over the years I got some seeds I want but I will be going with seedsherenow from now on .I got the run around an the excuse they no longer except credit cards only to send money order an have it kept after they promised to send seeds all week it was excuse after excuse till today he just decided to add the seeds back to his stock an see if he can snag another person'with the seeds I paid for .I'm a 2nd gen oregon med farmer so I know lots of folks I have never been ripped off for any thing cannabis related ever an a 210 $ hurts mega I just started my light dep again I needed the seeds a week ago .
Thanks for the heads-up. Hope these guys come up with a solution

I got a tracking number for my order for some reason it went to Portland but it should be here Monday not sure what's happened but I am more confident i will receive my order i wish i had received it promptly like orders i have done it the past cuz I wanted to run a strain I ordered but went with some thing else.

I received my package I ordered green poison fast an regular I got the oni uppercut 10 pack an got one free seed of a oes brand bubba girl x ookb not exactly sure what that is .

I received my package I ordered green poison fast an regular I got the oni uppercut 10 pack an got one free seed of a oes brand bubba girl x ookb not exactly sure what that is .
I got the same freebie. All I know is Bubba's Girl is Girl Scout Cookies crossed with Bubba Kush. What ookb is is beyond me.

Well I put an.order in weeks ago a few of my purchases there was only one left .After a lil bit I decided to go online an check my order in all instances I found the product that I paid for had been restocked an put back online .The funny thing is I'm a well respected member on a few cannabis sites an people ask me daily where to get seeds I wont say Oregon elite seeds anymore after loosing over 200$ dollars after spending over a thousand over the years with them I will take my business elsewhere an will inform all friends in the industry they aren't legitimate.

Im not to good with forums still trying to figure it out. Willy does the shipping, Im here to help solve the problem please call today after 9:30 am PST ask for Johnny let willy know your from here please

Me to an spent over a thousand over the years I got some seeds I want but I will be going with seedsherenow from now on .I got the run around an the excuse they no longer except credit cards only to send money order an have it kept after they promised to send seeds all week it was excuse after excuse till today he just decided to add the seeds back to his stock an see if he can snag another person'with the seeds I paid for .I'm a 2nd gen oregon med farmer so I know lots of folks I have never been ripped off for any thing cannabis related ever an a 210 $ hurts mega I just started my light dep again I needed the seeds a week ago .

Im very sorry I will talk to Willy today

Well I put an.order in weeks ago a few of my purchases there was only one left .After a lil bit I decided to go online an check my order in all instances I found the product that I paid for had been restocked an put back online .The funny thing is I'm a well respected member on a few cannabis sites an people ask me daily where to get seeds I wont say Oregon elite seeds anymore after loosing over 200$ dollars after spending over a thousand over the years with them I will take my business elsewhere an will inform all friends in the industry they aren't legitimate.

please call today ask for me

Back