Sweet Seeds Highest Yields List

@Waira @Greenskell912 @Jaypp Here is my sun grown mighty miss Psicodelicia! She wasn't journaled but her and her sister are unmistakeably psicos in appearance, I can confirm I have the seed pack and the plant+seed is mine + a zillion photos from seed to harvest.

92eac3f89f6f1e86062f068f243afc4f.jpg
4c71391587455870887ae9f3a72fb28c.jpg
29be455de02418e9a75ab8740bdddb3a.jpg
c6958ab934cca9219232e0b3c307abb8.jpg
6569bd65eaf213468b60df75dd7f27c9.jpg
dbabf4fcf663d7ba54971a1a6c19e705.jpg

Superb job on that one bud!! Great!!

:drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :woody:--- aaaaaahhh yeah,.... :pimp: that's mah beh-beh!! Those are some beauties right there orrganic, damn fine work on them mate- :d5: :bow: :slap:
... really nice density on these, and you know she dries heavy,...resin-gummy and smells so yummy! :eyebrows: .... How did you run her-- soil, nutes, etc.?
:thumbsup:- Her frame is consistent for sure, built like an Indica girl, squat and sturdy :vibe:...... how long in bloom? Mine was about 7+ weeks,.... How's her aroma live and dried? (from previous grow I recall?).... cure makes magic with her, mine is 5+ months in the jar, and smell better than ever! More mild fruit and floral coming out, still some cheese and light woods/incense like before,...
Here's my gal again-- View attachment 888289

Oh she is such a beauty!! I know what i am grabbing next time i am fortunate enough to take a win on a sweet contest!!

Sweet Seeds Trainwreck is one of very few strains I've grown three times! I LOVE Sweet Trainwreck!

Superb job on that one bud!! Great!!

Oh she is such a beauty!! I know what i am grabbing next time i am fortunate enough to take a win on a sweet contest!!

Thanks so much for the kind words @Waira it makes the flower so much more special knowing theirs others appreciating the genetic expression... Not many growing her either so I couldn't wait to share my good results so I'll be updating with weight, and full smoke report once I've had about two weeks of cure.

The grow was a 50L pot filled with a 60/40 coco/soil+perlite mix top dressed with organic soil improver/conditioner sunken into the ground. I regularly fed with cana coco vega, a local synthetic powdered nutrient designed for African violets and another local flower and citrus food that's kelp based which really made a difference. I also used aloe vera regularly and molasses in the last weeks. The hand watering was a grind with a 20L to start the day every morning this season and another in the arvo if hot...

The flower was nice and dense especially for being tucked away in the back corner flanked by tall trees a fenceline and and large shed.. Light hours were well under 12 for the last weeks, her sister (a later flowerer) suffered more from this.. But they still produced!! The smell was fantastic! I defiantly think its leaning to the kush parentage. Its like a ripe fruit smell kind of like sweet and savoury notes if that makes sense.. The piney or plasticy smell as I find it is also coming through aswell. The buds are phatt and im sure will dry firmly with plenty of resin and bags of trim to play with, i think it will make great meds for my pooches aswell. And from what i remember with my first runs its a very classic smoke, not to powerful but tasty and smooth with a nice head effect so I'm looking forward to these ones.

I didn't document the dates and went by eye but cross referencing pictures says about 8 weeks in bloom which is super impressive, even if it was longer so Id say 9-10 to be safe.

These pics were dated Jan 28 and march 12.

1d5ba5b6bb9b094565ea52466f17de5e.jpg
e1bc5a7c071fb575b7c1ec0015328365.jpg

:spels: hotties! -- Great pics too orrg', the top shot is money! I think you have a different pheno' from the looks of the leaves, yours are significantly thinner.... Haaaa, you know I asked Sweet about her genetics, particularly the Indica used to cross the Nepali Sativa,... (and about Crystal Candy's parents- :smoker1: mum still!), and they aren't sure,... They said they usually do tell what the parents are but not right away,... Psico' is an older strain, so maybe it's true- :shrug:...Kush would seen a likely suspect! :eyebrows: ...but who knows..? Sounds like our live aromas were similar; I too got mild fruit/sweet, but had definite "cathedral"/incense notes too...nothing piney,. and I'd have to say she's not exactly a stinker, in the jar it's more mild cheese-type aroma, only after the grind does the best complexity come out-- then it's heaven! Her potency is right up there with Green Poison F1FV :thumbsup:, she feels right on her 70/30 balance to me.....(BTW if we haven't mentioned, that girl is a must-try mate! Amazing aroma richness and complexity live and dry, I get sweet fruits, kaffir lime, lychee,...dense and hash-like gumminess,... stoopid fast, 4 weeks and change every time for bloom! :coffee:)....

Owhhh that all sounds mysterious and intriguing.. Ahwel I'm not on a need to know basis here, all phenos are beautiful to me. A gifted seed has also impressed the recipient... But all this aroma talk has me restless in won't be able to wait for this stuff! Lucky theirs a bunch haha.

I've grown out a packet of green poison f1fv waira the stuff is bomb!!! I can't recommend it to friends enough. Its speed and production is amazing.. Some of my finest flower has been gpfv.. I ran sun and cob and the stuff just wins.. Sweet seeds in general hasn't let.me down so far.

Wow!!! thanks for sharing such a beautiful pictures, we will share them on our instagram and Facebook pages, stay tuned ;) @orrganic @Waira you’re the best!!!!

We are trying to replenish the seeds stock of our distributor in USA. We’d really love you all can try our new strains.

Thanks for sharing and keep it sweet!
jaypp

Wow!!! thanks for sharing such a beautiful pictures, we will share them on our instagram and Facebook pages, stay tuned ;) @orrganic @Waira you’re the best!!!!

We are trying to replenish the seeds stock of our distributor in USA. We’d really love you all can try our new strains.

Thanks for sharing and keep it sweet!
jaypp
jay iv inboxed u about buying some seeds. can u get back to me plz nice1;)

:greenthumb:@pop22 --- oh yes, STW is a total treat! I've only tried it once so far, but it's repeat worthy (just sooo many these days- :rofl:)... Have you tried auto Ice Cool? I must say I like that even better! So much so that I'm in for the photo version,... if you like citrus-orangey aromatics, hook up on this one :eyebrows:..potent as heck too!

>>> orrganic mate, :rofl:, why am I not surprised! All who try GP of any version sing the Gospels, no exaggeration,...:jointman:

>>> brouda Jay! :gary:...you're welcome, and thanks to you and Sweet for keeping the Sweet juices flowing here at AFN! :d5:

Have you tried auto Ice Cool? I must say I like that even better! So much so that I'm in for the photo version,... if you like citrus-orangey aromatics, hook up on this one :eyebrows:..potent as heck too!

I just snatched a pack of ice cool auto....as soon as i read the genetics i knew i had to try it out!!

Back