The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

THAT, I'ma look forward too! I know a couple other private breeders who love the real deal TTW, made lots of crosses as well...
Any auto's OD this year?

RBF from Jean-O..it's soaking right now. Gonna toss a couple Seedstockers CBD Critical in a bag, t20M Autowreck, and maybe one more undecided. :smokeit:

RBF has impressed several hearty tokers over here! Will you be using RotBlock? RBF makes neutron dense buds usually, not sure about her OD performance so far either...?
Sweet on the AutoWreck! Get ready for some stank me brudda, and a lovely upbeat buzz - :woohoo1:
Her mama TW is holding up super well for me over time, very stable aroma and potency so far...

RBF has impressed several hearty tokers over here! Will you be using RotBlock? RBF makes neutron dense buds usually, not sure about her OD performance so far either...?
Sweet on the AutoWreck! Get ready for some stank me brudda, and a lovely upbeat buzz - :woohoo1:
Her mama TW is holding up super well for me over time, very stable aroma and potency so far...

I've got some Rotblock still .. would be the 3rd year for it.. butz it worked last year so will see if it works one more time :smokeit:

Ya, need some good uplift so AutoWreck it is.. And the Seedstockers CBD Critical to toss in Mark's thread.. he's had a tough spell i guess. So me od autos will most likely be the RBF or autowreck

Get some fresh if you can swing it mate, that 23% off coupy-code is nice! I think there's a $10 option for shipping too...

Get some fresh if you can swing it mate, that 23% off coupy-code is nice! I think there's a $10 option for shipping too...
comes to 46.87 CAD for the small size.. so i'll have to stick with wat i've got this year.. and that is with the discount :shrug:

Nothing too exciting just posting my weekly update.
Jean-O’s Grandpas Exodus which a few weeks ago was topped and then topped again is finally putting out new growth and not just stretching the internodes. Should be a lot of tops. Plus I already know I planted too early and these photo girls will be too big for my greenhouse. But that’s a problem I want to get myself into
C594257F-B9DF-4F57-BF93-488C4AE45D55.jpeg

Twenty20’s Smell of Success is my favorite lady in the greenhouse, just a joy and seriously seems to be thriving in the lower light conditions of my whitewashed greenhouse.
715E13B4-A04A-4BA1-B2F2-5E43A3993447.jpeg

And I’ll be making entry cards for my two outdoor autos today.

For those running into unintentional flower and potential reveg is a supplemental light not plausible? Sure it screams to my neighborhood “I’m growing dank weed” and my wife gives me shit. I just get high enough not to care :baked:
74837D9D-7E75-43B6-A218-79C0AE5DB87B.jpeg

Plus I already know I planted too early and these photo girls will be too big for my greenhouse. But that’s a problem I want to get myself into

4 months from now :pop: ..been there, got that T shirt :rofl: A fan or two in there will help a lot to prevent the rots an such, especially during flower :mrgreen: I had a plant in a 9 foot tall greenhouse a couple hears ago that i had to bend it over like an arch. Did lose most of it even with fans going. Too rainy, and cold too soon that year. :wall:

Good luck to ya this season an good times
:toke:

Uhhh .. 3 time photo, 1 time auto butz who's counting :smokeit:2020 was Green Poison F1 FV, 2021 was Blackberry Gum,, and 2022 was Snow G photo and Muchacha auto :vibe:
How did that Snow G do? I have two freebies. The bud shot shown sure goes well with the name. LOL!
I'll do her indoors.:eyebrows:

Back