The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

99f temp swings in the greenhouse:fire:
475295BE-136B-489B-B933-F771ED1F464A.jpeg

RBF has impressed several hearty tokers over here! Will you be using RotBlock? RBF makes neutron dense buds usually, not sure about her OD performance so far either...?
Sweet on the AutoWreck! Get ready for some stank me brudda, and a lovely upbeat buzz - :woohoo1:
Her mama TW is holding up super well for me over time, very stable aroma and potency so far...
RBF in a 30gal with a good mix with one flower top dress would just come down to training and give her some room.
How long did your OD RBF go? As frosty as mine is this early in flower, she'll probably be the first I send off for testing. I'm not gonna give a flying F what the bud to leaf ratio is with this one with how frosty the sugar leaves are. I've seen this frost before, just not this damn early. If it's too high of a ratio for an easy trim up, I'll just turn her all to hash................save some for cobbing! :eyebrows:
If I was doing her outdoors, I'd break out that PVC cage and net again.
I know I'm NOT doing her in a Jr again. Way too heavy feeder and growth to simply keep up with her in such a small pot. She blew thru my initial nute mound at pot up, pretty damn quick. The ;last top dressing was it. No more room unda da shower cap! I'll have to finish her out with top water feeding with my ferments, BuildA Bloom and Blue Gold Flower. I might be ale to get her outta the tent one more time, but I don't wanna risk damage. To feed her I have to take all the training off.:face:The last top watering was slow due to the mounding, so to help keep the water going over the sides so easily, I pressed down the media right at the edge. It's nothing but a big root mass! LOL! You can feel the stiff spongy resistance.
The only downside to grow her in a Regular Earthbox, is to keep her from taking over the damn 4x4 tent.! LOL!
She's still has 40 or so days to go. I hope I can keep up with her. She could run a lb in a Jr if I can keep up with her needs.
This was from a few days ago of one of the very lower buds. She is packing buds at a HARD AF rate. And she is putting on the funk.
IMG_20230521_091506092.jpg

@Waira
Here are my 18 strains I have selected to grow outdoors this year.
I'm not entering as a competition grower but will post along as just a guerrilla grower.
13 of the strains are heavy hitting indicas and 6 are balanced hybrids.
colour correct fish foodDSCN8700.jpg

Below is a list of strains I hope to grow if I can find the right guerrilla plots, hopefully two plots, one of 9 and one of 10 is what I am aiming for.

Strains selected
  1. Panty Punch (thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark ) -Seedstockers
  2. Apollo Black Cherry (thanks to @Seedstockers-Mark ) - Seedstockers
  3. Himalaya Orange Diesel - Short Stuff
  4. Trippy Sherbet Punch - Big Head Seeds
  5. Toffee Pudding - Anesia Seeds
  6. Mega Bucks - Yieldmonger Seeds
  7. OG Lemon Bilbo - Genehtik Seeds
  8. Lemon Skunk - Discount Seeds
  9. Forbidden Fruit (Cherry Pie x Tangie) - Strain supermarket - Not to be confused with Forbidden Fruitz!
  10. Taison - VIP Seeds
  11. Afghani - VIP Seeds
  12. Northern Lights x Pakistan Chitral Kush - Strain Supermarket
  13. Hindu Kush - Sensi Seeds
  14. Cherry Zoap - Growers Choice
  15. Orange Apricot Glue XL - Sweet Seeds
  16. Short Nepali - Freedom of Seeds - Super fast, touted to have a 45 day life cycle
  17. Banana Purple Punch - Fast Budz
  18. Black Dog - Original Sensible Seeds
  19. Grape Soda - Original Sensible Seeds

Lotta girls to take care of on 'da sly'! @arty zan
Hope ya find some good places!
Ground prep is the key and water retaining gel.
I grew 10 plants last year, through a 39C heat wave and only watered them in when I planted them, after that they were on their own!
I have been scouring google earth all winter for plots and think I got a few good ones to go look at!.
1684937192280.jpeg

Grand Daddy Purps from 2022, planted and neglected.
Soil was vetry well prepped before planting, blood fish bone, chinken shit pellets, water retaining gel, perlite, BioBizz light mix, guerrilla tabs, with a top dressing of bat shit at flowering.

Attachments

• bramble fortInstagram photo by arty zan • Sep 23, 2022 at 6_05 PM.png
    bramble fortInstagram photo by arty zan • Sep 23, 2022 at 6_05 PM.png
    377.8 KB · Views: 3
Ground prep is the key and water retaining gel.
I grew 10 plants last year, through a 39C heat wave and only watered them in when I planted them, after that they were on their own!
I have been scouring google earth all winter for plots and think I got a few good ones to go look at!.
View attachment 1596580
Grand Daddy Purps from 2022, planted and neglected.
Soil was vetry well prepped before planting, blood fish bone, chinken shit pellets, water retaining gel, perlite, BioBizz light mix, guerrilla tabs, with a top dressing of bat shit at flowering.
That IS a cool way of growing. Too much stress fer my old ass! LOL!

@Waira Official Update Autoflowers
Back from my travels and enjoying beautiful weather.

Got my three picked out for the Autoflower Category this year. Unfortunately WTF did a WTF and got disoriented and decided to do a uturn and grow downward like a tap root. Sorry @Jean-O 💥 Blue Dawg is killing it in the tent however!

IMG_4248.jpeg
IMG_4244.jpeg
IMG_4245.jpeg
IMG_4247.jpeg

RBF has impressed several hearty tokers over here! Will you be using RotBlock? RBF makes neutron dense buds usually, not sure about her OD performance so far either...?
Sweet on the AutoWreck! Get ready for some stank me brudda, and a lovely upbeat buzz - :woohoo1:
Her mama TW is holding up super well for me over time, very stable aroma and potency so far...
I have several of the RBF going outdoors this year looking to gather some good info on them this summer on how they perform od. I got my fingers crossed for one of the freak phenotypes that gets a nice long veg! I don't think I could possibly have enough of that tasty meds.

comes to 46.87 CAD for the small size.. so i'll have to stick with wat i've got this year.. and that is with the discount :shrug:
It definitely gets a little pricy with the shipping to me at least in the US I think I got the small and even with the code I think it was around 60$ I can't really remember lol. I think the shipping cost the same as the product roughly. It's a great product however, hopefully with some popularity it might come down in price? Hopefully my local Hydro store will stock it soon to get rid of the shipping cost a bit.

Nothing too exciting just posting my weekly update.
Jean-O’s Grandpas Exodus which a few weeks ago was topped and then topped again is finally putting out new growth and not just stretching the internodes. Should be a lot of tops. Plus I already know I planted too early and these photo girls will be too big for my greenhouse. But that’s a problem I want to get myself into
View attachment 1596491
Twenty20’s Smell of Success is my favorite lady in the greenhouse, just a joy and seriously seems to be thriving in the lower light conditions of my whitewashed greenhouse.
View attachment 1596492
And I’ll be making entry cards for my two outdoor autos today.

For those running into unintentional flower and potential reveg is a supplemental light not plausible? Sure it screams to my neighborhood “I’m growing dank weed” and my wife gives me shit. I just get high enough not to care :baked:
View attachment 1596493
U are definitely going to way outgrow ur greenhouse... I started me a Grandpa's Exodus here a couple of days ago. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do. I probably could have added supplemental lighting on the FVs but the premature flowering was my mistake not planning the transition correctly. I don't have a ton of experience outdoors with the FVs yet only been playing with them for about 3 years now but they are extremely finicky to light decreases from my experience. Live and learn this year. The Crazy Kush should reveg and still do pretty good I had the same thing happen 2 years ago with the FV Green Crack and FV OGKZ I ran and they still produced pretty good after they reveged.

Back