The 2023 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

They look great my man- :d5:... but getting them to "behave"-:doh: :rofl:
...like we were talking about at your thread, F1 photo x auto crosses that I've seen to date have run the gamut for behavior despite what-all the the so-called recessive allele deal dictates. We have seen enough divergence from this to reject it as being that simple, no doubt anymore in my mind at least, and wiser more experienced breeders concur...
You can never really be sure what will happen! You recall the C99a x Punto Rojo girls I ran last year? Same C99a, even as a mother, and at F3 I just saw a finished 44 plant grow of them and zero auto's showed...:shrug:...caveat being that he didn't select for auto's, but for PR leaning pheno's and potency. A couple grown by others did show auto'ing, but it's way off the mark for the "usual" pattern %'s...
What did show is consistently faster cycle times; PR is a 14 weeker in bloom, at least! Those two littles of mine, about 6 weeks, the big grow about 8 (indoors, group big tub grow)...

MoB/OGK mother was no auto in it, 100% sure, though MoB is a 6 week bloomer outdoors...
The question of whether such crosses are hair-triggered or outright auto's isn't always clear unless, like your indoor one, which bloomed under 18/6 after 40 days...

CK S1, how long indoor and under longer light hours vs. local ambient outside? I don't let mine stay under 14+ for more than 2 weeks tops before acclimating them to current light hours (13-ish), I'm too paranoid! :rofl:

We'll have more to see though with me this year, so keep your mental data book open!
I have a private bred Ultra Early Love (Potion), made in much higher Lat's, that the breeder suspects may hair trigger on me no matter what...No auto in her though!
Also have LHB's Asian Haze F1 semi-auto, and a mates Miss K semi-auto (forget if shes F1 or 2, but in the works toward full auto)...
Both T20M girls, Humboldt Affy and Sour Strawburied are the fastest in their photo line-up, so a sorta of baseline there to compare against with fast fully photo's....

Meantime, you're welcome to pick another girl to swap out Jean, it's all school time for us with this stuff and it's all valuable info and insight! :greenthumb: ...I got eyes for Speed Racer, I really want to run that girl just coz she's shown such strong Lilac D' traits consistently, particularly the aromatics!

Exactly mate! Most breeders of fast fully photo's and those with any auto in them regardless of F-gen or breeding direction caution about this transition from ID light hours to OD's... Remember GTG's Green Crack and the other F1 FV type he had did exactly that, started blooming, stalled, reveg'ed and then bloomed normally... made for some wonky looking plants though and buds were not what they should have been if I recall rightly...

BTW, what's your scoop this season, oh 2-time Champion?:jointman: :wiz:
I may pick another one, I still have the Skunk hero and the speed Racer and I'm honestly only playing for the fun of it. I did just drop a few more photoperiods I wanted to test this summer.

29 out of 30 above the ground:woohoo:
PXL_20230524_192102335.MP.jpg
PXL_20230524_192108234.MP.jpg
PXL_20230524_192111682.MP.jpg

How did that Snow G do? I have two freebies. The bud shot shown sure goes well with the name. LOL!
I'll do her indoors.:eyebrows:

Frosty, sticky ooozing :smokeit: trichomes. Might be a good one for extraction. Was on the harsh side for smoking at first, but after a good cure for a few months, mellowed right out. Sweet n gassy and uplifting but not racey if that makes any sense. :biggrin:

Frosty, sticky ooozing :smokeit: trichomes. Might be a good one for extraction. Was on the harsh side for smoking at first, but after a good cure for a few months, mellowed right out. Sweet n gassy and uplifting but not racey if that makes any sense. :biggrin:
Thanks for the info.

I have several of the RBF going outdoors this year looking to gather some good info on them this summer on how they perform od. I got my fingers crossed for one of the freak phenotypes that gets a nice long veg! I don't think I could possibly have enough of that tasty meds.
The way the colas are forming up, it looks like it will be easy cobbing. I'm looking forward in attempting that with RBF.
With this being a med run, Everything will most likely be made into live rosin. From what I'm currently seeing, she'll be quite the producer!
What might be the most interesting part of this med grow will be recovering all the goodness from the worked dry ice shake. I have about 1/4 BIG jar of what I call Green Dragon coconut oil. I gave away several sticks of 'butter' and it's potent AF! All this different CBD, THC and CBG material, it will be some severely stout ass stuff. I look at it as free meds, that otherwise would be just worm food at best.
That raises a question. Is there a saturation level with infused coconut oil?

Back